I'll Be Interviewing Dana White...Need Your Questions!

Brady969

I'm working on an interview with Dana White and it looks good. For those of you who don't know, I get UFC Forum Members to throw me questions from time to time when I get the opportunity to talk with fighters. Then I post the interview here with your questions answered when it's finished. It's just a little interview show I do for the forum.

Also...If you are familiar with my interviews and you know how the 'Ground and Pound Question Round' works, throw me some you'd like to ask.

My website has all the interviews archived if you'd like to check them out...

http://www.itsyourcorner.com/#!vault/c1x9v

Please note that I obviously can't get every questioned answered because I have limited time with my guest.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Brady

could you ask him if he'd rather rather fight 100 duck sized titos or one tito sized duck?

or possibly what work are the UFC actually doing to fix the MMA scoring and reffing issues, particularly the removal and replacement of the 10 point must system.

Nice, Brady! A lot of **** to ask.

1) Do you believe Jones was hacked?

2) What's the criteria used for POTN, considering Cerrone won after taking a beating?

3) Will Weidman and Cain ever defend their belts in enemy territory?

1. He already said he was. Whether he actually believes that or not, who knows, but you'll get the same cookie cutter answer.

2. He answered this in the last media scrum and said him and the Fertita's get in a circle jerk and pretend they're not biased and decide who really "deserves it". Somebody called him out on Rockhold not getting one basically in a flawless victory with a submission that's only been done a few times in the UFC as opposed to Joey B who got his **** pushed in for 95% of the fight against Tim Elliot. Cerrone is a good example too. It's BS.

3. Cain will fight for Bellator soon enough ;)

ask him what he thinks of the jon jones eye poking, what i mean by that is purposefully pawing with an open hand at an opponents face in an attempt to block his vision and prevent him moving forward for risk of being eye poked. No doubt jon won that fight and probably would have won it without doing this. But eye pokes can end a fighters career..

ask dana what he thinks of this bellator glove invention that supposedly prevents hand injuries. Are the ufc looking into developing their own advancements in glove technology and if the gloves proved to work would the ufc consider using them?

Has the ufc ever looked into some form of plastic sheeting as opposed to chain fencing for its cage walls?

Nice, Brady! A lot of **** to ask.

1) Do you believe Jones was hacked?

2) What's the criteria used for POTN, considering Cerrone won after taking a beating?

3) Will Weidman and Cain ever defend their belts in enemy territory?

1. He already said he was. Whether he actually believes that or not, who knows, but you'll get the same cookie cutter answer.

2. He answered this in the last media scrum and said him and the Fertita's get in a circle jerk and pretend they're not biased and decide who really "deserves it". Somebody called him out on Rockhold not getting one basically in a flawless victory with a submission that's only been done a few times in the UFC as opposed to Joey B who got his **** pushed in for 95% of the fight against Tim Elliot. Cerrone is a good example too. It's BS.

3. Cain will fight for Bellator soon enough ;)

Lol do you have a Masters Degree in Dana Whitism?

Ask him of he is a homosexual

Because I've never seen him with a woman

aint never seen you with a woman either, dont mean i auto assume you are a homosexual.

Ask him if we can have a guarantee that if matt brown beats erick silva he gets a top 5 opponent for a contender fight

@Brady969‌

1. What are the chances of the UFC adding a Cruiserweight division in the near future?

2. Would the UFC ever consider doing another "TUF: Comeback" season with former vets again?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would he rate the success of "Fight Pass" thus far.

4.Thoughts on Miesha Tate's recent comments “I really feel that it’s just kind of a joke,” Tate told MMAjunkie Radio. “It really is. Gina was a great fighter, and she’s a beautiful women. Ronda is a great fighter, and she’s an attractive girl. But to say that Gina should be able to come in after five years of nothing and take on arguably the best female fighter ever? Come on.

“Women’s MMA has been working to legitimize ourselves for so long, and we finally broke the ice, we’re finally in the UFC, and we’re getting some credibility. Don’t take that away by putting a fight together that is based entirely on looks and has little to nothing to do with skill set.”

@Brady969‌

1. What are the chances of the UFC adding a Cruiserweight division in the near future?

2. Would the UFC ever consider doing another "TUF: Comeback" season with former vets again?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would he rate the success of "Fight Pass" thus far.

4.Thoughts on Miesha Tate's recent comments “I really feel that it’s just kind of a joke,” Tate told MMAjunkie Radio. “It really is. Gina was a great fighter, and she’s a beautiful women. Ronda is a great fighter, and she’s an attractive girl. But to say that Gina should be able to come in after five years of nothing and take on arguably the best female fighter ever? Come on.

“Women’s MMA has been working to legitimize ourselves for so long, and we finally broke the ice, we’re finally in the UFC, and we’re getting some credibility. Don’t take that away by putting a fight together that is based entirely on looks and has little to nothing to do with skill set.”

Isn't Miesha that chick who got a title shot after getting KO'd? Lol women

aint never seen you with a woman either, dont mean i auto assume you are a homosexual.

Ask him if we can have a guarantee that if matt brown beats erick silva he gets a top 5 opponent for a contender fight

I auto assume all of you are homosexuals

Dana is married and has 3 kids

So is he married to a dude?

I was watching an interview on Axis TV they held with Dana and in part of the interview he talked about how his wife has always chosen to stay away from cameras. I thought it was interesting and I'm curious as to why she made that decision.

I would just like to hear him BS his way out of admitting that UFC 174 is inevitably going to be the first event the UFC has lost money on in probably 8+ years. I remember hearing Dana say something like Tito/Shamrock 1 sold 100,000 PPV buys and they barely broke even on revenue from the event after all expenses and if you take into consideration inflation and increased marketing the number of PPV buys needed to break even is probably much higher and with the current state of that card does anybody expect it to sell over 200,000 buys. If Mighty Mouse was sponsored by PS4 it might be a different story.

@_TUF1_‌ I heard somewhere recently, can't remember where, that around the 150,000 mark is the break even point for them, which makes sense as that's when the PPV bonuses kick in for the fighters that get them.

I would just like to hear him BS his way out of admitting that UFC 174 is inevitably going to be the first event the UFC has lost money on in probably 8+ years. I remember hearing Dana say something like Tito/Shamrock 1 sold 100,000 PPV buys and they barely broke even on revenue from the event after all expenses and if you take into consideration inflation and increased marketing the number of PPV buys needed to break even is probably much higher and with the current state of that card does anybody expect it to sell over 200,000 buys. If Mighty Mouse was sponsored by PS4 it might be a different story.

174 > 168

@_TUF1_‌ I heard somewhere recently, can't remember where, that around the 150,000 mark is the break even point for them, which makes sense as that's when the PPV bonuses kick in for the fighters that get them.

Hard to know. The source was likely either Dana himself or some Zuffa hating Pride hipster. Neither source being very reliable. Suppose it would depend on the event as well (marketing, fighter purses, etc.) Considering their aren't a lot of high dollar fighters on that card and the marketing will be minimal, the # of PPV's needed to break even will probably be on the low end.

Archived