Edson Barboza vs. Evan Dunham UFN 45 Atlantic City

xFINISHxHIMx

Dunham is so underrated and has been very unlucky with bad decisions in big fights.. Hope he takes it.

In my opinion Dunham isn't underrated at all. If he would be underrated he would not get fighters like Guillard, RDA, Cerrone or Barboza. Evan comes to bang, but Edson will leg kick the **** out of him, poor Evan.

Really not sure here.

Dunham has tended to look average in some fights, especially against Cerrone. But he went to war with Grant and ate some huge shots of his and I also think he beat RDA in Brazil so those are two very good performances.

Barboza can look good but has a really bad chin and looked terrible against Castillo, I feel like I should pick Barboza but I'm gonna go with Dunham

Really not sure here.

Dunham has tended to look average in some fights, especially against Cerrone. But he went to war with Grant and ate some huge shots of his and I also think he beat RDA in Brazil so those are two very good performances.

Barboza can look good but has a really bad chin and looked terrible against Castillo, I feel like I should pick Barboza but I'm gonna go with Dunham

Terrible? Edson was rocked hard by Castillo, but finished strong 29-28. Castillo has got some power in his fists man, how good was the Brenneman Ko?

Edson did things to Cerrone like almost nobody before (Nate and Pettis), unfortunately he blinked the split second when Cerrone threw a vicious Jab from hell... ;))

Okay Evan deserves more appreciation, but he's not underrated.

Every fight of Dunham was a war as far as I can remember.

evan-dunham.jpg

hey numbnuts....the definition of underrated is pretty much someone deserving more appreciation than they get.

Okay ty... I hate you now, how do you like that?

Edson did things to Cerrone like almost nobody before (Nate and Pettis),

"Edson did things to Cerrone like almost nobody before (Nate and Pettis),"

I keep seeing people say this but it's total bull****. Edson was landing but Cerrone was never even close to being in trouble. He saw his opportunity and destroyed Barboza.

Archived