WARdonado Diaz steps in to fight Miocic

Spartacus__

lol takes a fight on short notice at rumbleweight.

I can't help it anymore, I'm a fan now. I'll have to drop another Brazilian from my "fan of" list, I can only like 5 Brazilians at a time.

lol takes a fight on short notice at rumbleweight.

I can't help it anymore, I'm a fan now. I'll have to drop another Brazilian from my "fan of" list, I can only like 5 Brazilians at a time.

Lol like there was a chance of reaching that limit

I like...

JDS

Grover Texas

Barao (even though I picked against him for Faber and I call him a weight cutting can, the truth hurts)

.....actually you are right, there was two open spots for Maldonado... you are the other Brazilian I like to fill up my quota.

Good for him stepping up and all, but Maldonado is probably the biggest can in the UFC

At least he doesn't use the reversal glitch to win fights!

LOL

You still butthurt about all them beatdowns?

They never forget patster still butthurt since he got his face caved in in that game

Good for him stepping up and all, but Maldonado is probably the biggest can in the UFC

At least he doesn't use the reversal glitch to win fights!

LOL

You still butthurt about all them beatdowns?

They never forget patster still butthurt since he got his face caved in in that game

Lol

Glitching to win a game = No life nerdgin fegget

Miocic's faster than Maldonado ever was and he's a HW.

Miocic needs to take it to the ground though, Maldonad's got a chin on him and he might get caught in the exchanges.

Miocic rocked Roy...Maldonado is no way near the lvl Roys chin is...I like it standing ;)

Miocic needs to take it to the ground though, Maldonad's got a chin on him and he might get caught in the exchanges.

Miocic rocked Roy...Maldonado is no way near the lvl Roys chin is...I like it standing ;)

Miocic better lay and gay Brawldanado or he's getting put down with brootal hooks to the body.

LMAO

No one has ever rocked Roy except for Arvloski

Miocic better lay and gay Brawldanado or he's getting put down with brootal hooks to the body.

?????????????...WTF...whatever...

LMAO

No one has ever rocked Roy except for Arvloski

Roy has never been rocked, he threw that fight for guap and a years supply of extra crispy from the colonel.

he lost to Igor Pokrajac????????...lol...now he wants to try a top ten Croatian HW...TOO FUNNY =))

Top 10 up at Heavyweight is not impressive. They're retards up there.

Stipe is ranked 8th...now Fabio Maldonado?...I couldn't find him in any rankings...had to resort to fight matrixs...33

BR Fabio Maldonado (34) 21-6-0

Last Fight: 3/23/2014 [uFC] vs [#48 LHW] Gian Villante

hes ranked 33rd...

:)) ...

he lost to Igor Pokrajac????????...lol...now he wants to try a top ten Croatian HW...TOO FUNNY =))

Stipe is ranked 8th...now Fabio Maldonado?...I couldn't find him in any rankings...had to resort to fight matrixs...33

hes ranked 33rd...

He'll be top 10 at Heavyweight even if he loses this fight, there are only like 7 heavyweights.

hes ranked 33rd...

He'll be top 10 at Heavyweight even if he loses this fight, there are only like 7 heavyweights.

DUDE SERIOUSLY? I like joking around with the rest of the guys...but lets be real here...lol

hes ranked 33rd...

DUDE SERIOUSLY? I like joking around with the rest of the guys...but lets be real here...lol

Name more than 7 heavyweights off the top of your head. I can't, and I consider myself a die hard MMA fan.

hes ranked 33rd...

Name more than 7 heavyweights off the top of your head. I can't, and I consider myself a die hard MMA fan.

but since Stipe is 8th we cant name him...lol...your a clown... :))

hes ranked 33rd...

but since Stipe is 8th we cant name him...lol...your a clown... :))

I can't even imagine who is ranked in front of him dawg, they must have ranked mark hunt twice

See what happens when you ignore the GOAT and Page nonsense? Awesome nicknames like that show up

After Fabio Maldonado loses to another Croatian fighter...tell him to call me...

;) ...lol

I only said he'd lose if he comes to bang, he can win by wrassling homie.

who can win by wrassling ????

Miocic

Archived