Is calling jones out on pokes RACIST?

PakaL

In today's politically correct world, you just might be guilty! Could jones the pretend champ use the card to clear the debate? O bam A and the lib gang use it so why should jon bow leg jones not use it? I know all this jones talk will be gone as soon as Gus the destroyer beats him again, but could he have a case? Could he get a free eye poke card out of black privilege America?

In today's politically correct world, you just might be guilty! Could jones the pretend champ use the card to clear the debate? O bam A and the lib gang use it so why should jon bow leg jones not use it? I know all this jones talk will be gone as soon as Gus the destroyer beats him again, but could he have a case? Could he get a free eye poke card out of black privilege America?

WTF...im lost in the gibberish?...lol

Pakal is a youtube star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6w3-G5yoak

If jones gets away with it, it could be called using the complexion for modern day protection. If they tag him with fines or point deductions i will donate to the united negro college fund and i will start watching black entertainment television/ BET...

665-thats-racist.gif

this thread is 5 star...lol

english-motherfr-do-you-speak-it.jpg

Eye poke is just the latest card the haters are playing.

Like GSP and greasing.

It's all they have.

lmao.

you say "its all they have" like greasing and eye pokes aren't a big deal.

You don't need to WHITE knight for jones/gsp. Its the same type of criticism Aldo go for blatantly grabbing the cage and getting away with it.

Eye poke is just the latest card the haters are playing.

Like GSP and greasing.

It's all they have.

lmao.

you say "its all they have" like greasing and eye pokes aren't a big deal.

You don't need to WHITE knight for jones/gsp. Its the same type of criticism Aldo go for blatantly grabbing the cage and getting away with it.

No need for White Whiting, says the Black Knight.

Could care less about your jimmies.

Well since bad things happened a long time ago to peoples not alive today, well it makes me want to give jones a pass. You know michigan is ending affirmative action as well we have to give him a ghetto pass. It's the least we could do for him as people suffered a long long time ago.

In today's political discourse, an accusation of racism is usually a last ditch effort to give credibility to an otherwise failed argument. It's also used as a base ad hominem attack and is unfortunately very effective in that regard.

PaKaL Jones is giving you nightmares, isn't he?

Yes sir and that al sharpton old school informant turned ignorance baiter does too. Now that's the straw that broke the camels back. After the bundy ranch was invaded and cattle got sacrificed over a late irs blm bill. I noticed ol al sharpton owing 2 mill he has no cattle being kid napped nor special services holding scopes his way. In fact the real racist got a TV show on msnbc i believe. Now if that don't top oprah the plantation owner discriminating a minimum wage employee, over the have and have not card nothing will. Imagine that for a minute a plantation owner attacking a slave laborer over assumed insults lol don't that sound like the 1800's?

PaKaL Jones is giving you nightmares, isn't he?

Yes sir and that al sharpton old school informant turned ignorance baiter does too. Now that's the straw that broke the camels back. After the bundy ranch was invaded and cattle got sacrificed over a late irs blm bill. I noticed ol al sharpton owing 2 mill he has no cattle being kid napped nor special services holding scopes his way. In fact the real racist got a TV show on msnbc i believe. Now if that don't top oprah the plantation owner discriminating a minimum wage employee, over the have and have not card nothing will. Imagine that for a minute a plantation owner attacking a slave laborer over assumed insults lol don't that sound like the 1800's?

youre-a-racist.gif#you%27re%20racist%20gif%20500x292

• 1 month later...

Archived