Jake Shields and the mystery of the stolen phone

12еr

Was that skit a take off on biggy smalls's long kiss good night?

It's a take on 1940's Film Noir. The bigger question, why am I responding to you?

Because no 1 is better than another 1? Maybe you are humble and a good human being above trivial stuff? The wrong reply good night.

It's a take on 1940's Film Noir. The bigger question, why am I responding to you?

Because no 1 is better than another 1? Maybe you are humble and a good human being above trivial stuff? The wrong reply good night.

I'm a lovely human being, in the real world, on the internet I am a savage and a troll. I get all the poison out on this forum.

I'm a lovely human being, in the real world, on the internet I am a savage and a troll. I get all the poison out on this forum.

I blee dat like all newbeeZ better.

Do you even cinema bro

Of coarse, 1st rule of net club never release everything ever. The world wide web is a tempting place only a few master.

Archived