Poop Eating Bet on the McGreGOAT/Miller fight

cashflow

I remember a few of you talking like you want to bet on the Cole Miller/Conor McGregor fight. You all talked up Miller's amazing jiu-jitsu game and how he's going to submit McGregor. This is how it made me feel:

mcgregor-tattoo-390x516.jpg

So stand up and be a man now.

Don't be scared, homie. I ain't...

Screen-Shot-2014-01-24-at-8.21.26-PM.png

If you got the nuts, stand up and proclaim yourself not a **** and accept this poop eating bet. This bet will be straight up on who wins the fight.

If you're too soft for that, I'll accept any form of bet on this fight(purgatory, pink script, sig/AV), and I'll offer you any result other than McGregor by KO, submission, or 50-45 (or worse, maybe 50-43). If Cole Miller can win ONE ROUND, you win.

img_8820.jpg

I know what I'll be having for breakfast. How about you?

***BET INCLUDES A VIDEO OF THE POOP COMING OUT AND GOING IN***

And I do not welch. This creepy **** dude probably eats poop regularly anyways, but I don't care. He's eating some more after Clay Guida gets beat the **** up or Dennis Siver or whatever other can gets fed to McGregor in Europe in the main event of an awful Fight Night card.

He's a ****in can for even commenting about accepting a bet that wasn't offered.

Ill take this bet right now, on his next fight before even knowing his opponent. Accept?

He wins this fight but his mouth is going to write a check that will result in it bouncing just like his head of the Mat

Quoted before you edit your post to back out.

Instead of saying poop eating bet you guys might as well just agree the losers get added to the welchers list of shame

Mother****er I will not welch. McGregor will easily beat any of the ****ing cans that they'll feed him. He's been called out by the most canliest of cans on their entire roster. He's going on the welchers list of shame. Not me.

Ill take this bet right now, on his next fight before even knowing his opponent. Accept?

He wins this fight but his mouth is going to write a check that will result in it bouncing just like his head of the Mat

Instead of saying poop eating bet you guys might as well just agree the losers get added to the welchers list of shame

Eating poop COULD be not that bad just watch what you eat before.

Eating poop COULD be not that bad just watch what you eat before.

This aint no machida and yellow snow rising grasshopper.

lol damn cashflow wen't from up and coming prospect to getting rustled by noobs in the "Get Acquainted" section, possibly joining the "forum users meltdown" list by temp rage quitting/going nuclear in the 10k crew PM, dishespecting the GOAT of GOATs WarWest, and trying to eat his own feces. You're going to get removed from the ranks faster than Nate Diaz if you keep up these antics homie

***BET INCLUDES A VIDEO OF THE POOP COMING OUT AND GOING IN***

And I do not welch. This creepy **** dude probably eats poop regularly anyways, but I don't care. He's eating some more after Clay Guida gets beat the **** up or Dennis Siver or whatever other can gets fed to McGregor in Europe in the main event of an awful Fight Night card.

He's a ****in can for even commenting about accepting a bet that wasn't offered.

Poop coming out. LoL

You can't make this a requirement for the bet, nobody wants to see some 2 girls 1 cup video.

Hmmmmmmm By spoon or by hand you got to be like Ford Lincoln Mercury on postman? Rain sleet or snow in the house?

I will reward 25$ via paypal to the first forum member who translates this to English or decodes the encrypted message. I'm not joking.

Hmmmmmmm By spoon or by hand you got to be like Ford Lincoln Mercury on postman? Rain sleet or snow in the house?

I will reward 25$ via paypal to the first forum member who translates this to English or decodes the encrypted message. I'm not joking.

Before your time kid. He means eat poop no matter what. Pay pal is the same name.thanks

I believe the rain sleet or snow in the house comment, is referring to the loser eating poop no matter what, or regardless of what is happening around them.

The other part, I do not know.

In reality I see this playing out like this...

Connor beats miller, then aldo beats mendes

Mendes vs connor ...mendes wins

You may want to reconsider that.

I don't see a win over Cole Miller earning you a number 1 contender's fight either.

Connors mouth will land him in deep enough waters.plenty of top 10rs that want to fck him up

If Mendes did lose for a second time to Aldo why would they match him up against somebody they want fighting for a title. If Mendes loses he will get the can feeding treatment again or be asked to drop to 135. Conor will beat Miller and will get matched up with Poirier or Swanson for a #1 contender fight imo.

If Mendes did lose for a second time to Aldo why would they match him up against somebody they want fighting for a title. If Mendes loses he will get the can feeding treatment again <\b> or be asked to drop to 135. Conor will beat Miller and will get matched up with Poirier or Swanson for a #1 contender fight imo.

He will be fed connor if not connor still loses to cub or DP

If Mendes did lose for a second time to Aldo why would they match him up against somebody they want fighting for a title. If Mendes loses he will get the can feeding treatment again <\b> or be asked to drop to 135. Conor will beat Miller and will get matched up with Poirier or Swanson for a #1 contender fight imo.

He will be fed connor if not connor still loses to cub or DP

If Mendes lost to Aldo again, explain to me how the McGregor fight makes sense, especially since you think Mendes would beat him?

It would be his second loss to him .so he would move further down in competition than usual. Look at what happened to faber and benavidez after they list their rematch to the champ.

Do you not think Mendes would win? I'll call it now if they do fight either quick ko in the 1stor a guillotine at anytime

It would be his second loss to him .so he would move further down in competition than usual. Look at what happened to faber and benavidez after they list their rematch to the champ.

Do you not think Mendes would win? I'll call it now if they do fight either quick ko in the 1stor a guillotine at anytime

I do think Mendes would win. That's my point. When Mendes lost the first time he was fed Cody Mckenzie. What makes you think they would match him up with somebody they want to rush to a title shot that is also a bad match up for McGregor. Mendes will go to the back of the line if he loses again while McGregor will likely get a title eliminator if he beats Miller. Pass the pipe homie.

lol damn cashflow wen't from up and coming prospect to getting rustled by noobs in the "Get Acquainted" section, possibly joining the "forum users meltdown" list by temp rage quitting/going nuclear in the 10k crew PM, dishespecting the GOAT of GOATs WarWest, and trying to eat his own feces. You're going to get removed from the ranks faster than Nate Diaz if you keep up these antics homie

lol, only thing is that ODI is not a noob. Dude is a master troll, But yes Cash did get rustled.

And you dude's are crazy!!!

This ^^^

Dude is on maximum rustle right now LoL

lol, only thing is that ODI is not a noob. Dude is a master troll, But yes Cash did get rustled.

And you dude's are crazy!!!

No, he's a noob

Archived