Silicon Valley

SavageTC

nope. looks like a bunch of nerdgins

Yup, that's pretty much it lol. its kind of like big bang, but by HBO written by Mike Judge (beavis and butthead, idiocracy). I haven't seen enough to really endorse it yet like I said, kind of a slow start but its showing promise.

Just curious if anyone is watching it. Im 5 eps down and although it was a bit slow to start, it seems like its picking up and might have potential.

tumblr_n1pgrgHY3H1rnoexwo1_500.png

Anyone?

Can't believe I missed this thread. My wife and I are watching this - it's very funny.

• 1 month later...

So the first season ended a couple of weeks ago and Im sold. The finale had one of the funniest scenes from a scripted comedy I have seen in a long time. I now recommend everyone give it a shot. Unfortunately I've heard the actor who played the Peter Gregory character died halfway through the season so im not sure how that will affect them going forward but I can't wait to see the hopefully much longer new season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zYWyXwKrHg

I watched and enjoyed it. Was disappointed the first season finale was the next episode after I had gotten caught up

It was a really short first season, felt like just as they were getting their stride it was over. Hoping next season has more episodes.

I watched and enjoyed it. Was disappointed the first season finale was the next episode after I had gotten caught up

It was a really short first season, felt like just as they were getting their stride it was over. Hoping next season has more episodes.

I'm just glad it was renewed ...

Lol watching makes me wish I had finished college ... considering I always had the aptitude w/ computers and aced the couple of programming classes I took ... I've forgotten it ALL now

Lol watching makes me wish I had finished college ... considering I always had the aptitude w/ computers and aced the couple of programming classes I took ... I've forgotten it ALL now

Yeah Im glad it did as well, a lot of potential in the future

I never went to college/uni but I know a couple of guys who fit the stereotype this show portrays. Funny and weird but really, really frustrating LOL

And yeah like the old saying goes, you don't use it, you lose it. I studied Japanese for a year in high school. The only thing I remember now is hello/goodbye thankyou and how to count to ten. Not bad for a couple of hundred classes on the subject Lmao

Do any of you watch it's always sunny in Philadelphia? That show is amazingly funny and just around great.

Yeah I've seen the first couple of seasons, funny ****. Haven't seen much of the newer eps though, have to catch up

Do any of you watch it's always sunny in Philadelphia? That show is amazingly funny and just around great.

Yeah I've seen the first couple of seasons, funny ****. Haven't seen much of the newer eps though, have to catch up

Yeah, I've got a week off work at the moment so just blitzing through them while at home, up to season 5 at the moment :)

Yeah Im glad it did as well, a lot of potential in the future

I never went to college/uni but I know a couple of guys who fit the stereotype this show portrays. Funny and weird but really, really frustrating LOL

And yeah like the old saying goes, you don't use it, you lose it. I studied Japanese for a year in high school. The only thing I remember now is hello/goodbye thankyou and how to count to ten. Not bad for a couple of hundred classes on the subject Lmao

Yeah seriously ... I took C++, Java, all kinds of **** - Engineering classes, etc ----- Don't. Remember. Any. Of. It.

i was thinking silicone. like implants. my bad.

but silicon. some kind of substance buried deep down inside the earth hey? sounds good enough for me but dont give me any ideas homie. i just got released and im still on parole.

and then theres silicon valley, where all the nerdgins hang out.

heard references to it. not really keen on it. had to actually wikipedia that ****. i aint the smartest crayon in the teapot.

Archived