Holy **** I'm bout to cash in on dis.

Ima win 24gs if Brown touches Silvas chin.

If this goes to the ground Brown gets tapped and I'm ****ed.

If Brown gets punched, kicked, kneed, headbutted, or elbowed in the body I'm ****ed.

If Silva brings a baggy of black tar to Brown in the locker room I'm ****ed.

If speed kills I'm ****ed.

If Silva decides to wrestle I'm ****ed.

****, I'm ****ed.

It's a safe bet. Brown by KO.

Erick will even get outwrestled if he tries to lnp

this

Matt Brown has better wrestling than GSP

Maybe I was wrong about Silva out wrestling Brown... should I up my bet homie carngod?

Take out a loan for 50G's and drop it all on Matt Brown.

You should've already put your money on it. There's no chance the public will come in on Silva.

Jon Jones went from -600 to -450 on the night of the fight. Erick Silva will end up around even with Brown. Mark my words.

Yeah I just put $200 on it a second ago. Didn't want to risk it falling to less than +150 or something, let alone even money.

You should've already put your money on it. There's no chance the public will come in on Silva.

Jon Jones went from -600 to -450 on the night of the fight. Erick Silva will end up around even with Brown. Mark my words.

Yeah I just put $200 on it a second ago. Didn't want to risk it falling to less than +150 or something, let alone even money.

I use Bovada and they have a tendency of screwing up the odds and then marking things "No Action". So I called them up specifically to make sure they had the line listed correctly. Then asked about a limit on it. lol... I bet they knew they were in trouble at that point.

It's a safe bet. Brown by KO.

Erick will even get outwrestled if he tries to lnp

this

Matt Brown has better wrestling than GSP

Maybe I was wrong about Silva out wrestling Brown... should I up my bet homie carngod?

Take out a loan for 50G's and drop it all on Matt Brown.

who needs a loan for 50 stacks?! Not this guy.

I use Bovada and they have a tendency of screwing up the odds and then marking things "No Action". So I called them up specifically to make sure they had the line listed correctly. Then asked about a limit on it. lol... I bet they knew they were in trouble at that point.

I use Bovada as well. I haven't encountered any problems yet with faulty lines fortunately. Hopefully we'll be showering them on Saturday for some decent dough! ;)

Easy way to make some money :) I've got $80 on Brown :)

Get out of my thread with $80. The grown ups are putting down real money boy.

Leave him alone. 80 bucks is like 8 weeks worth of allowance. He worked hard washing dishes, taking out the trash, and cleaning his room to get that bread.

dog? underdog or overdog?

I choose hot dog. With ketchup. And a slice of melted American cheese. And some diced up onions. With little bacon bits scattered on top. And a side of curly fries with that brown gravy that Ms. Martel makes over on 4th and ****son. Yea that sounds good.

Easy way to make some money :) I've got $80 on Brown :)

tumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.giftumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.giftumblr_mak6ktGGkA1ru90dzo1_250.gif

Job guys! Also put $11 on 3rd round finish at 12/1 for a little cherry on top. ;)

Also, very nice call on the Cruickshank fight @cashflow247 You're a sick puppy!

Archived