I feel really bad for Dillashaw..

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Dillashaw will shock the world.

By beating a guy who should be fighting at 155? Negative.

Barao's a weight cutting can just waiting to be exposed. DildoGOAT has been training with badasses like Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown on team 12er, he can't lose homie.

Barao's a weight cutting can just waiting to be exposed. DildoGOAT has been training with badasses like Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown on team 12er, he can't lose homie.

=))

Barão should indeed be at FW, but it's funny the only thing we can complain about is his weight. Even his height is the same of TJ's.

He had 34 fights and never missed weight. Actually even fought a guy over weight in his WEC debut.

Also he has a great gas nevertheless.

Barao by uniqueness

Bro, did you have a stroke or somethin? You used to make sense.

Dildoshaw is a natural 115 pounder. See my original comment here.

Unless Dillweed is Craig, bringing a brick into the octagon, and this is Friday.... he doesn't stand a chance.

Hes always using flashy moves bro.like a spinning back kick to the face. Do I really have to dumb it down?

nW6W4FL6EI5TK.jpg Maybe not dumb it down, maybe make it comprehensible?

If you can't comprehend it .then it needs dumbing down ...for you

Hes always using flashy moves bro.like a spinning back kick to the face. Do I really have to dumb it down?

nW6W4FL6EI5TK.jpg Can I still be your friend though?

In the end of the day ... ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE when it comes to such high level of MMA like in UFC but ... ON PAPER I dont see how Dillashaw can beat Barao !

Look how Barao did to Faber TWICE (domination)

I just dont know what Dillashaw can bring to the table that Wineland, Macdonald speciall Faber (twice) didnt !

nW6W4FL6EI5TK.jpg Can I still be your friend though?

..............yup yup yup

Yup+Yup+_3b176115e7468814542c05a51b3b0f5f.jpg

I feel like even though his chances are very slim, he's in a better situation than Mendes was fighting Aldo at UFC 142. Both fights for each fighters were fairly early on in their career, but I think since Ludwig has coached, Dillashaw has had the advantage of having a better striking game, even though Mendes has the better wrestling then and now.

I wouldn't be surprised if Dillashaw really tests and pushes Barao, I'm highly doubtful he's gonna win even though I'm going for him, but I think he will surprise a lot of people

Archived