Nate posted this on Instagram earlier

WarWest®

Thoughts?

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/Screenshot_2014-05-08-17-16-37.png/>

He has a point, he's fought more recently than a lot of ranked guys

And he beat the #2 guy, so it is only logical that he should be the number 1 guy, so why haven't they given him the belt?

Thoughts?

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/Screenshot_2014-05-08-17-16-37.png/>

And he beat the #2 guy, so it is only logical that he should be the number 1 guy, so why haven't they given him the belt?

He didn't just beat the #2 guy

He made him look like a ****ing clown LoL

Thoughts?

I think it's Pettis' record

It is.

Thoughts?

It is.

Took me a minute to get what point he was trying to make LoL

**** man, Nate is smarter than me

Thoughts?

It is.

Took me a minute to get what point he was trying to make LoL

**** man, Nate is smarter than me

Not really, he just knows Pettis doesn't fight all the often and went to wiki for his record. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at as well.

Pettis is out for six months every time he gets an owwie. The amount of time that he takes off is crazy. It's going to be a year since he fought by the time he comes back, Benson will have fought 3 times, Cerrone 4, Miller 3.

He is inactive. He should not be a belt holder if he can't fight

Pettis is out for six months every time he gets an owwie. The amount of time that he takes off is crazy. It's going to be a year since he fought by the time he comes back, Benson will have fought 3 times, Cerrone 4, Miller 3.

so you're fine with them stripping Cain of the title too?

yes

I would be. He has a fight booked though. Pettis has no timetabled return

I would have stripped Cruz long before he vacated

I would be. He has a fight booked though. Pettis has no timetabled return

I would have stripped Cruz long before he vacated

He's not guaranteed to be ready for the Werdum fight this year apparently tho could be 2015, Pettis is booked to fight Gilbert and they're both coaching TUF both situations are sort of similar although I'm not sure when Pettis vs Gil is ment to be happening.

Removing Nate from the rankings was bs tho

A certain batch of retarded media members vote on rankings. The UFC has nothing to do with the rankings.

You really believe that, all of a sudden, most of media members decided to take Grant, Nate and Lil Nog off the rankings?

I know for a fact UFC doesn't make the ranking lists although they may have their own loose internal ranking among themselves. It's certain credentialed media members that vote on it. I don't know why they'd pick Nate but certainly Grant & Lil Nog i could see.

That being said i don't know much about it beyond that. Ask Brady i'm sure he knows much more about.

No. I never said she was ugly. I just asked what's up with that extra pit.

And only ********s would let something like stop them

only ********s like you would settle for a subpar wmma fighter which is basically a man

Enjoy ****ing your man with a vagina

Archived