When will people realize that Khabib is a can?

Cripta

When will you understand that cans are average fighters that are used to pad records of good fighters. I.E. a can loses. You cannot call an undefeated fighter a can.... For Khabib has padded no one's record. I am on record for predicting Khabib and his horse " Showtime " will win the Kentucky Derby this time next year.

I seriously don't understand how he's been in the UFC for so long and still hasn't fought a single name worth mentioning. As soon as he faces a legit top 5 LW, he will be exposed for the can he is.

Who agrees?

thats because nobody wants to fight him

This kid is a monumental fail. He has beaten a couple top 10 guys, his last fight a top 5 guy, and what is that 5 or 6 in a row dominating top 10 guys, not just beating, but dominating top 10 guys.

Calling him a can is like calling Fedor after he knocked out arlovski a can hahahaha, such a noob

This kid is a monumental fail. He has beaten a couple top 10 guys, his last fight a top 5 guy, and what is that 5 or 6 in a row dominating top 10 guys, not just beating, but dominating top 10 guys.

Calling him a can is like calling Fedor after he knocked out arlovski a can hahahaha, such a noob

LoL name a single fighter that Khabib has versed that would even come close to being in a title fight? Oh that's right, nobody LoL. Just you wait and see when Khabib finally stops staying stationary at LW and he actually fights a legit contender, he will lose, I promise.

LoL name a single fighter that Khabib has versed that would even come close to being in a title fight? Oh that's right, nobody LoL. Just you wait and see when Khabib finally stops staying stationary at LW and he actually fights a legit contender, he will lose, I promise.

Tibau would ragdoll Pettis just like he did Kebab

When they realize Brown is the GOAT

How can he be the GOAT when GSP would whoop him? And he's never even been close to the belt hahahaha!

didnt you listen to Brown after he beat Pyle? Pyle is better than GSP so by beating him Brown proved he could beat GSP

I seriously don't understand how he's been in the UFC for so long and still hasn't fought a single name worth mentioning. As soon as he faces a legit top 5 LW, he will be exposed for the can he is.

Who agrees?

Remember, he just beat Dos Anjos the number 5... Dominated, embarrased, and completely belittled him really, which is saying alot because of Dos Anjos skill. The other 5 wins are against guys in the top 25, not top 10, but after this last win it says it all. Dominating a top 5 guy like that puts you one fight away from a title shot if not the title

khabib dominates guys on the ground

bendo was gifted lucky decisions

big difference

if khabib starts winning fights he should have lost then you would have had a point. But like usual you dont.

GSP dominated guys on the ground, didn't make him fun to watch.

If he wasn't Russian you'd be hating on him, but since you're a ****ing hipster, you are nuthugging any and all Russian fighters now.

if he ends up with 5 decision wins in a row then i will gladly jump off his nuts.

but 3 is rather common

He has no KO power and doesn't even attempt to work for submissions, so I'll be waiting for his fifth decision to bump this thread.

Archived