The "UFCs Biggest Star" on it's "Most Stacked Card Ever" Just Did 350k PPV Buys

POTUF

To put that into perspective Canelo Alverez just fought some no name bum on his 2nd PPV main event and drew over 350k. Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva, Rampage vs Jardine, Tito Ortiz vs Griffin 2 all drew over 350k with no title implications.

Pay the Diazs dat Arianny money already.

To put that into perspective Canelo Alverez just fought some no name bum on his 2nd PPV main event and drew over 350k. Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson, Rich Franklin vs Wanderlei Silva, Rampage vs Jardine, Tito Ortiz vs Griffin 2 all drew over 350k with no title implications.

Nobody said Canelo was on the most stacked boxing card in history.

Nobody said Canelo was on the most stacked boxing card in history.

wat?

Obviously everybody that knows anything about MMA laughed off that most stacked comment, but I don't think this invalidates the "biggest star" part, because I don't see many active fighters (aka, no Silva, no GSP) beating that number by any significant degree right now.

No eye poke EEEE doke jones will not pull in big numbers... Conor Mcgoat and his bish cole will pull in more. WeidGoat he will pull in more if promo'ed like eye pokey or ronda. Pettis if he was healthy big draw cain as well. We just got eye pokey to count on for now wait for future numbers.

Diaz bro's are the biggest draws in MMA right now especially Nick

No, Diaz/GSP was the draw. Go look at his other two UFC fights since coming back. They didn't do anything spectacular.

Show me another non champion who pulled those numbers in the last few years.

Oh and these cards generally suck donkey ****. People will only pay to watch real stacked cards.

That only pertains to casual fans like yourself.

That's the best you can come up with? It's a sad day when Pakals and Cromwells throw down better insults then a fading forum goat.

No, Diaz/GSP was the draw. Go look at his other two UFC fights since coming back. They didn't do anything spectacular.

I stand by my statement if Nick returns he'd beat these numbers

TRUTH but as every day passes so does the magnetism...

Obviously everybody that knows anything about MMA laughed off that most stacked comment, but I don't think this invalidates the "biggest star" part, because I don't see many active fighters (aka, no Silva, no GSP) beating that number by any significant degree right now.

My point wasn't that Jones isn't the biggest star, but that their biggest star isn't pulling numbers that past "biggest stars" have pulled. You don't need to white knight for the UFC McMod. I'm no Zuffa hater. Just not a fan of their PPV model.

xgllya.gif

xgllya.gif

No eye poke EEEE doke jones will not pull in big numbers... Conor Mcgoat and his bish cole will pull in more. WeidGoat he will pull in more if promo'ed like eye pokey or ronda. Pettis if he was healthy big draw cain as well. We just got eye pokey to count on for now wait for future numbers.

I got lost right there.

I just don't even know what to say. Pakals posts just derail every single thread and destroy my concentration. I have no idea what this thread is about after reading his posts.

I hassle him because that is exactly what happens to me. Then it becomes a game of trying to decipher what in god's name PakaL is talking about again.

Show me another non champion who pulled those numbers in the last few years.

rampage_medium.jpg

It's like Pakal communicates in pure analogies, and obscure references.
Pneumatic ratchet got dropped today? You seem extra got to 4 some reason.

He doesn't seem angry to me, he's just trying to figure you out.

He reminds me of the kid who asks why is the sky blue, or why is the rain wet. In some ways it's good in some ways bad.

It's like Pakal communicates in pure analogies, and obscure references.

I like to think he communicates like this in real life. People would just stand there staring like this:

stunned-silence.gif

For someone with a cashflow catch phrase, i would expect much more than net trolling as a hobby...

I don't speak Retardese, but that's the second time you've said my name. I think I'm getting a general idea of what is happening...

paul_heyman_are_you_getting_mad_zps40a1ba57.gif

SO mad bro so mad i will go bang richard simmons on the tv, so i can get a work out. Got to get the blood pumping sure it's no tae bo work out but it's effective. Be sure to use talc so you don't chap up.

Archived