The UFC Experience Tour- Canada FC... special opportunity to win...

FightClubber

photo UFCEXP_SOCBANNER_403x403Regina_zps0d805a27.jpg

Hey Fight Clubbers!!!

As you know the UFC Experience Tour is hitting the road this summer! The tour is bringing an interactive fan experience to four cities in Canada, for an all-day community event free and open to the public! Fight Club has the most avid and passionate fans, so I know you all will be there. But we wanted to offer up a special opportunity to our members!

For our first stop in Regina, I will be giving away 2 pairs of passes to The Official UFC 173 Viewing Party on Saturday, May 24th.

This is a closed event, and you HAVE to have a ticket to attend.

Interested? Send an email to fightclub@ufc.com telling me why you love UFC Fight Club, and your favorite UFC memory. You have until Friday, May 16th at 10amPT to email your submission. I will select the best two answers and arrange with our UFC Canada team to get you your passes on the day of the Regina UFC Experience event.

Requirements:

-Must be a current UFC Fight Club member

-Must attend the UFC Experience in Regina,SK (that's when you would get your passes)

*These passes are not for re-sale, non-refundable, and members who win must be present for entrance to viewing party.

For more info on the UFC Experience Tour go to: ufc.com/tour and stay tuned for contests at our next 3 stops!!!

Archived