Ruan Potts

Tahune

Im pretty sure that Potts is 36, the same age as Soa.

Soa has been fighting for 14 years and potts for 3.

Potts is on a 3 fight streak, Soa is on a 10 fight streak.

Soa has 15 1st round finishes Potts has 6

the most important thing to remember is that Soa finished Bob Sapp in 12 seconds. Potts is finna get bodied

I'm picking Soa, but don't be shocked if Potts gets the upset. I can see a flash ko from him. 14 years of fighting takes its toll on your chin, a weathered Soa will eventually get put out.

That's true its HW so you never know, but Soa has only been KO'd once 6 or 7 years ago and the majority of his fights haven't gone out of the first. Its a long career but he hasn't been through the same sort of punishment as a lot of guys in a similar position

I'm picking Soa, but don't be shocked if Potts gets the upset. I can see a flash ko from him. 14 years of fighting takes its toll on your chin, a weathered Soa will eventually get put out.

Africans have no power though.

He's simply impersonating an African. He's white, ffs.

Africans have no power though.

Snitch.

That's true its HW so you never know, but Soa has only been KO'd once 6 or 7 years ago and the majority of his fights haven't gone out of the first. Its a long career but he hasn't been through the same sort of punishment as a lot of guys in a similar position

Definitely agree with you on all accounts. I think Soa will ko Potts in the second, he has to much experience and power for the relatively new Potts.

Definitely agree with you on all accounts. I think Soa will ko Potts in the second, he has to much experience and power for the relatively new Potts.

Even putting it all aside for a second, this being Potts UFC debut, so there is already a pretty good chance that he'll have first time jitters. He'll probably come out swinging for the fences and gas early.

In all seriousness, they're purposely giving Soa cans to fight because they need him for the Australian and New Zealand cards.

Kind of hard to argue, but HW is like a tower of cans at the moment. Any time you have a new can you have to at least make it semi plausible that he could get a shot. A three fight win streak in HW makes you start looking good to casuals

Archived