Brown vs Silva PermaSigBet

rain_wizard

Excellent. The terms:

Silva wins your permanent sig will become. "My glass jaw got Stockton slapped back to my daddies nutsack by Rain_Wizard"

and your terms?

Haven't decided yet, was mostly just wondering if you were going to do something obnoxious like add a big picture or have any rules about what we could put, finish him likes to add addendums to sig bets after he loses.

When I win, I'll have you add something about as long as that and nothing ban worthy.

I will.

Don't do it 12er, matt isn't tough enough to be able to withstand erick's body shots. don't say i didn't warn you...

I don't back down from any Brazilian can's named Silva, Browns going to put him in a body bag.

lol good call, not only did SIlva lose, but he lost worse than anyone has ever lost. He was a broken man at the end of that fight. Here's your new permanent signature.

"I <3 Zuffa and Matt Brown gives me wet dreams. 12er is the forum GOAT."

I will.

Don't do it 12er, matt isn't tough enough to be able to withstand erick's body shots. don't say i didn't warn you...

lol, close but Brown too stronk. You can't body The Immortal.

Yes you can but his immortal ribs regenerate in seconds and he's back up to clap you with elbows. The whole body shot thing is just a trick to lure his opponents into thinking they're winning.

condit = bad matchup for brown, granite chin, smart fighter and plenty of cardio with great standup

woodley = i think brown would beat him, woodleys standup is poor and so is his cardio his only hope is to laynpray

lombard = i think brown would beat him, hes to flat footed and would go down when brown connects, also poor cardio

lawler = not sure could go either way, matt could easily ko lalwer and lawler could easily stop matt with body shots

diaz = not much hope for brown

Archived