Would be a good fight but Nick should fight the Lawler/Ellenberger winner and Brown fight Hendricks

how can Brown win over Silva justify a title shot????

7 fight win streak, who else is more deserving?

How many of those 7 were top ten?

thxs stomp...none

Would be a good fight but Nick should fight the Lawler/Ellenberger winner and Brown fight Hendricks

Well he did win 7 fights in a row. And he has put on exciting shows every one of them wins... It's not like hes laying on people or grinding them against the cage.

I want Brown vs:

1. Diaz

2. Lawler

3. Hendrix

4. Condit

5. Woodley

Brown vs Hendrix would be great, but i'm more interested in seeing him fight Diaz or Lawler.

thxs stomp...none

To be fair the opponents he did beat are tough, he smashed most of them and 7 fight streak is no joke but i'd like to see him beat at least 1 top 5'er.

Brown is a beast, thats not even a question

Nick would clown him entirely to easy though

Nick needs a real fight

Give Nick a fight with Condit

Lol

Right

Just like how Swick was going to beat Brown, right?

U mad? Lmao

Just like Hardy was going to beat GSP, right?

thxs stomp...none

To be fair the opponents he did beat are tough, he smashed most of them and 7 fight streak is no joke but i'd like to see him beat at least 1 top 5'er.

is that to much to ask?...that's all I want

Brown is a beast, thats not even a question

Nick would clown him entirely to easy though

Nick needs a real fight

Give Nick a fight with Condit

Lol

Right

Just like how Swick was going to beat Brown, right?

U mad? Lmao

Just like Hardy was going to beat GSP, right?

Not mad

There's just no way anyone can beat Brown "easily"

Don't know but it doesn't matter. His 7 fight win streak is still more impressive than what any of the contenders have done.

Far more impressive than Lawler beating washed up Koscheck, Bobby Voelker and a SD over Rory and no one had a problem with Lawler's title shot.

thxs stomp...none

**** all that BS though

Lets have all the same people fight for the title over and over?

Look at people like Pettis. He gets schooled by a dude thats not even top 20, gets gifted a decision against a dude thats not top 30. KO's a dude thats in the top 30, KO's a dude in the top 20 then gets a title shot

Give Brown a shot

Diaz body shots as the fight goes on would be the difference imo but the pace they could set and the exchanges plus they both have great chins it'd definitely be FOTY potential imo.

It would be the FOTY easily, no questions asked.

u have Jake Ellenberger

Dong Hyun Kim

Carlos Condit

Robbie Lawler

Hector Lombard

Rory MacDonald

Hendricks ...beat 3 of the ones I said then I agree he deserves a shot at the belt...beating Silva was great for him...but lets start diving into the top ten...is this being reasonable ? ;)

Don't know but it doesn't matter. His 7 fight win streak is still more impressive than what any of the contenders have done.

Far more impressive than Lawler beating washed up Koscheck, Bobby Voelker and a SD over Rory and no one had a problem with Lawler's title shot.

7 fight streak is always impressive but the top 5 would mow through them as well. Every single one of them at least beat a top 5 opponent to get a shot.

Brown for whatever reason hasn't gotten a top 5 opponent yet. Pyle was the only one that at the time was in or around top 10. 7 fight streak or not you need to beat at least one top 5 fighter.

u have Jake Ellenberger

Dong Hyun Kim

Carlos Condit

Robbie Lawler

Hector Lombard

Rory MacDonald

Hendricks ...beat 3 of the ones I said then I agree he deserves a shot at the belt...beating Silva was great for him...but lets start diving into the top ten...is this being reasonable ? ;)

Dong's biggest win is also over Erick Silva but Dong is only on a 4 fight win streak

Carlos is injured and a can

Lawler is only 3-1 in his UFC return with mediocre victories over has-beens and nobodies

Lombard is 2-0 against a guy who is 0-3 in his return and the other was cut

Rory is overrated. Biggest win is Maia who is tailor made for his style.

Brown's 7 fight win streak > All of them

7 fight streak is always impressive but the top 5 would mow through them as well. Every single one of them at least beat a top 5 opponent to get a shot.

Brown for whatever reason hasn't gotten a top 5 opponent yet. Pyle was the only one that at the time was in or around top 10. 7 fight streak or not you need to beat at least one top 5 fighter.

They'll all duck after that fight.

Brown crushes Rory and beats Ellenburger.

Brown did get a top 5 opponent, Condit. Brown got hurt and the fight got canned.

I love Brown as a fighter but he doesn't stand a chance against any top 5'er with only mediocre TDD/Ground and a body like this.....

Shot-Glass.jpg

Well he'd probably tool Rory if he doesn't get lay n prayed but i can't see him beating anyone else.

I love Brown as a fighter but he doesn't stand a chance against any top 5'er with only mediocre TDD/Ground and a body like this.....

Shot-Glass.jpg

Well he'd probably tool Rory if he doesn't get lay n prayed but i can't see him beating anyone else.

Matt Brown is the next Micky Ward, a rough start to his career but he's a future champ homie. Blee dat.

Shot-Glass.jpg

Lmao awesome pic

u have Jake Ellenberger

Dong Hyun Kim

Carlos Condit

Robbie Lawler

Hector Lombard

Rory MacDonald

Dong's biggest win is also over Erick Silva but Dong is only on a 4 fight win streak

Carlos is injured and a can

Lawler is only 3-1 in his UFC return with mediocre victories over has-beens and nobodies

Lombard is 2-0 against a guy who is 0-3 in his return and the other was cut

Rory is overrated. Biggest win is Maia who is tailor made for his style.

Brown's 7 fight win streak > All of them

as soon as u mentioned Lawler ...I knew u were a troll(wannabe)...the rest of your post is gibberish about the other contender fighters

Brown did get a top 5 opponent, Condit. Brown got hurt and the fight got canned.

Yet to be seen. Just because he got injured doesn't mean he gets a free pass. You actually have to beat somone top 5.

Ellenburger, Rory and even Dong would probably just take him down. Condit would be interesting since he doesn't wrestle, great chin, very good jitz, very good striking and has mad cardio. That would be a dog fight but i think Condit comes out on top.

Lombard, Hendricks, Lawler & Woodley would destroy him.

Yet to be seen. Just because he got injured doesn't mean he gets a free pass. You actually have to beat somone top 5.

Ellenburger, Rory and even Dong would probably just take him down. Condit would be interesting since he doesn't wrestle, great chin, very good jitz, very good striking and has mad cardio. That would be a dog fight but i think Condit comes out on top.

Lombard, Hendricks, Lawler & Woodley would destroy him.

Yea the wrestling of Ellenburger would be a challenge for Brown, but I don't think Rory would be able to get him down in the later rounds.

I'd love to see him fight Condit, stylistically it would be a phenomenal match up between two cardio machines with high level striking and chins. I do fear the body of Brown will get him in trouble with an elite striker like Condit, Diaz and Lawler. That glass body is from all the drugs he used to do, it weakened his organs substantially.

**** you Dana pay Diaz and make this ish happen.

I can't believe this is even a discussion. Nick Diaz has back to back loses and his last win was against someone in the twilight of their career back in 2011. That's not fair to Matt Brown who has 7 impressive wins in a row. He deserves someone of higher quality both in the octagon and out of the octagon. The only fight that "makes sense" is a fight with someone who is of equal quality. Robbie Lawler. Sorry if I hurt the feelings of the little Diaz hood rat fan boys. Deal with it.

**** you Dana pay Diaz and make this ish happen.

I can't believe this is even a discussion. Nick Diaz has back to back loses and his last win was against someone in the twilight of their career back in 2011. That's not fair to Matt Brown who has 7 impressive wins in a row. He deserves someone of higher quality both in the octagon and out of the octagon. The only fight that "makes sense" is a fight with someone who is of equal quality. Robbie Lawler. Sorry if I hurt the feelings of the little Diaz hood rat fan boys. Deal with it.

It's a fight for the fans.

Brown = pillow fists and glass body

Diaz = granite chin

2 + 2 = Diaz by destruction

Dude ate like three liver kicks and then beat his opponent like he just caught him keying his car. GSP would have tapped to those liver kicks and Hendricks would get TKO'd in the third after gassing out.

I think he's got a good shot at beating Rory, Ellenberger possibly Woodley if it's a 5 round fight but a Woodley power shot to the body could possibly finish it before he tires.

Nick, Robbie, Lombard and Hendricks are bad match ups for Brown imo Nick won't tire plus he throws some nice body shots which is Browns only weakness it seems right now and Robbie and Hendricks proved they can go to war for 5 rounds plus they have big power same as Hector although if he got out of the 1st or 2nd round Lombard would be in some bad trouble as he gets tired.

Guys come on. this is ridiculous. lol

Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz? Diaz is better everywhere... Now Matt Brown did an excellent job last night but Nick Diaz? Come on son.

I personally don't think they should be moving Matt Brown on to the elite of the division as he is perfectly in his element in the mid card.

And as for title implications for Matt Brown, I agree he would make a go of it with Hendrick whilst it's on the feet but you should earn the shot and fighting 7 fighters who many regard as bums should not grant you that title shot. You should HAVE to beat somebody serious to get a shot.

Archived