Erick Silva: Matt Brown is the GOAT

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EriCan Silva really needs to think about a career change. He's been bullied and spanked like a red-headed step child ever since he came into the ufc. His families and friends, if they really love him, they need to encourage him to find another line of work. I don't know if I can watch the kid receive another spanking. I have kids of my own and during last night's event, every time Matt pounded on him, I would cringe and think of my own kids.

EriCan Silva really needs to think about a career change. He's been bullied and spanked like a red-headed step child ever since he came into the ufc. His families and friends, if they really love him, they need to encourage him to find another line of work. I don't know if I can watch the kid receive another spanking. I have kids of my own and during last night's event, every time Matt pounded on him, I would cringe and think of my own kids.

Erick dropped the Immortal GOAT and survived for 3 rounds. He has all the tools to be the greatest champion in ufc history.

just not the tools to beat matt brown

A kinda felt the same.

The kid's got tons of talent. He has great BJJ and looks super skilled in the striking department, but somehow he's never able to impose his will on his opponents in the standup.

Kinda as if he only practised offence and had no defensive skills. Every time his opponent gets him in trouble, he immediately goes into desperation mode with no adequate response to escape from trouble.

I also think his cardio is a little bit suspect.

Eric should change camps, he needs a drastic change in his preparation for fights, both physical and mental.

I couldn't agree less. Silva is young and has many years to build his wins back up. One of the best chins and talent in MMA Today.

I couldn't agree less. Silva is young and has many years to build his wins back up. One of the best chins and talent in MMA Today.

1. No, he is not young.

2. You do realize brain damage is irreparable?

You do realize Eric turns 30yo this year and has been fighting since 2005? He is not young anymore, don't get fooled by his baby face.

He fought 3 above-average fighters in the last two years and lost all of those fights, two of which via brutal KOs in which he took an insane amount of head trauma.

1. No, he is not young.

2. You do realize brain damage is irreparable?

You do realize Eric turns 30yo this year and has been fighting since 2005? He is not young anymore, don't get fooled by his baby face.

He fought 3 above-average fighters in the last two years and lost all of those fights, two of which via brutal KOs in which he took an insane amount of head trauma.

DONG is the only man who has the power to KO Erick. Matt had to rely on volume

silva had 0 cardio all he had to do was punch matt in the stomach and he couldnt do ****. if you cant fight for more than 5 mins then you shouldnt be in the ufc

Matt put on a striking clinic like we knew he would but he got hurt by like 4 body shots and some of them wouldnt have even made a child cry. Matt seems to have something seriously wrong with his body.

It looked like Silva could probably defeat Brown if he had any cardio at all.He was already gassed out halfway through the first round,really sad and his cardio has always been in question.

His trainers must be the worst in the world.His cardio is so poor why was he planning on running from Brown instead of developing a better defensive structure so he didn't have to continuously run.Geesh when he was trying to run his legs looked more tired than Frank Mir stumbling around.

Also in between rounds he showed zero recovery,that means his cardio is extremely bad,something his trainers SHOULD have realized and worked on.

I really thought Silva would put a better performance and maybe have that fight against Brown as a turning point but Im now convinced the dude is a LEGIT CAN !

Its no shame to lose a fight against Brown (in fact I think he should be next for Hendricks to be honest) but the way Erick lost was just pathetic, sorry.

Horrible cardio and he was all over the place almost as if he didnt have any gameplan but just go there and fight like a little boy in a brawl !

Well, hope now he goes back to where he belongs ... fighting top 15, top 20 on Prelims

I do give props to Brown, what a warrior to survive and continue to fight, however, Lombard would have destroyed Matt had he seen him wince like that. Lombard is gonna dish it right back out and then judo trip him all over the ring like he did to Shields. Good job Matt, just not good enough.

true story

wheres the first page of his Accolades in the UFC?I CANT WAIT,GOOSE BUMPS AND ALL :)

Most knock outs in welterweight history

Longest win streak in Welterweight division

Tied for second longest active win streak in the UFC with Barao and Weidman

How do you like those accolades?

true story

wheres the first page of his Accolades in the UFC?I CANT WAIT,GOOSE BUMPS AND ALL :)

Who has the first longest win streak?

true story

RamGOAT Jackspage

true story

Eye pokes Magee

true story

RamGOAT Jackspage

No Canpage doesn't

true story

its like spits...forget the boys like u...its time we throw him into the pit...with real fighters(MEN)...LIKE SPITS WE SHALL HAVE THE SAME RESULT...u should agree with me and have him fight LOMBARD

;)

Where did I say I didn't want him to fight Bumbard? I want him to fight Hendricks or Robbie, if he fights Bumbard all you cans will say he's never beaten anyone good, again.

that's a silly post...since Lombard will be his first contender fight...Browtard can do this...I have faith in your can fighter

:)

Where did I say I didn't want him to fight Bumbard? I want him to fight Hendricks or Robbie, if he fights Bumbard all you cans will say he's never beaten anyone good, again.

that's a silly post...since Lombard will be his first contender fight...Browtard can do this...I have faith in your can fighter

Bumbard is a can that has been exposed a number of times, Robbie Lawler would be a true contender fight.

Bumbard is a can that has been exposed a number of times, Robbie Lawler would be a true contender fight.

bro, Pyle was the contender fight, and Matt Brown got a record for fastest KO in that fight

To not give Brown an immediate title shot would be criminal

bro, Pyle was the contender fight, and Matt Brown got a record for fastest KO in that fight

These can's are only impressed when they watch a greasy frenchman lay ontop of the great Dan Hardy, or when Candit runs away from Diaz.

When somebody spend an entire fight landing strikes and breaking his opponent, they don't know what they are watching, they get confused and angry and make angst filled posts on this forum as therapy.

These can's are only impressed when they watch a greasy frenchman lay ontop of the great Dan Hardy, or when Candit runs away from Diaz.

When somebody spend an entire fight landing strikes and breaking his opponent, they don't know what they are watching, they get confused and angry and make angst filled posts on this forum as therapy.

Brown needs to walk out with a giant American flag to get some fans

Or knock out some ****y black Brazilian

then u shouldn't be scared about your boy...easy win...lets see what Brown can do to that Cuban can?im with u...bro :)

Brown needs to walk out with a giant American flag to get some fans

Or knock out some ****y black Brazilian

lol he beat light skinned ****y brazilian named Silva and has all kinds of band wagon fans today. It's just the wrassling fans that are still hating.

then u shouldn't be scared about your boy...easy win...lets see what Brown can do to that Cuban can?im with u...bro :)

Do I look like the match maker? Why are you trying to sell me on a fight that I didn't argue against?

Go to bed homie, you are so rustled you are reposting.

^^^This is the type of post that I was referring to in the Unban Patster thread before whichever modcan deleted it.

DUDE SERIOUSLY ...YOUR RETARDED....SEEK HELP PLS

lol we got a live one over here.

Officially gotten to, and no one is even trying to make you mad. Go to sleep ****.

Archived