Quick recap and thoughts on last nights event

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

Brown vs Silva:

- Awesome display by brown. Didn't expect anything different! GOAT,

but also amazing heart by silva

Philipous hands:

- Gave Larkin what he deserved. I felt like people underestimate Costas still, especially after losing to Rockhold, while forgetting that Rockhold is a champion level fighter

Koch vs Cruickshank:

- Awesome setup to a great finish, good upset!

Paleilei:

- just HOW??? I do not realize what it is but he knocks out barry and this potts-can with what looked like little baby punches! RIDICULOUS weird power

Eduardo vs Wineland:

- Awesome k.o, great upset, wineland should keep his hands up

Lapsley was a scurred **** and got what he deserved

Great event overall - 8/10 by me

your thoughts?

Costa isn't that great but Larkin has always been overrated

People bashing this card before this event deserve to have their brain bashed in.

Why? Just because there were some good fights doesn't mean it's any better than Hillbilly Fighting Alliance in terms of actual talent. For a UFC card it was full of bums

Costa isn't that great but Larkin has always been overrated

People bashing this card before this event deserve to have their brain bashed in.

Why? Just because there were some good fights doesn't mean it's any better than Hillbilly Fighting Alliance in terms of actual talent. For a UFC card it was full of bums

Hillbbilly Fighting Alliance sounds kinda awesome doe. Ref: "Do you have your mouthpiece?" Fighter: "Don't need one. No teeth."

Except for the part where Koch lost. I'm butthurt about that still

I was rooting for Koch slightly, but that combination CrookedShank put him out with was relentless.

How many times do you see guys throwing multiple headkicks in the same combo? Loved the aggression from Daron.

Except for the part where Koch lost. I'm butthurt about that still

never really been a fan of him, I think part of that stemmed from him getting a title shot against Aldo, I know the division wasn't as stacked then and there were injuries but still, he would have gotten absolutely bodied by Aldo.

I knew Matt Brown was a beast but didn't think Silva had that much heart

yeah he was too tough for his own good, he showed pretty questionable cardio once again but he was somewhat of a winner in that fight too due to not giving up, he's gonna be one of those fighters that can lose 3, maybe even 4 fights and the UFC will keep him employed

Archived