lol @ Matt Brown having a glass body

carnages

Matt Brown has never been finished by body strikes let alone strikes

Frankie gets rocked in all his fights, does that mean he has a **** chin?

Erick threw that body kick with all his might, it would of bodied any other Welterweight....except Lawler

Brown has an iron chin and body

u mad?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounds like u mad homie.

lmao why would I be mad?

Matt Brown just knocked out your favourite fighter

Ur mad because it took Brown so long to beat my favorite fighter.

How mad will you be when Brown becomes the Welterweight champion?

LOL

The fact that you made this thread shows a severe level of rustled. You are no longer in the running for iron jimmies son.

Browns body did look suspect too. If Brown was fighting a legit fighter, they would have honed in on it and finished him.

Legit?

Define legit, because I guess 99% of the UFC isn't legit by your standards.

LOL

The fact that you made this thread shows a severe level of rustled. You are no longer in the running for iron jimmies son.

Browns body did look suspect too. If Brown was fighting a legit fighter, they would have honed in on it and finished him.

Legit?

Easy past, I can see the vain throbbing in your forehead.

LOL

Legit?

Easy past, I can see the vain throbbing in your forehead.

You're* if you are going to get it wrong all the time at least be consistent lol

Cole

You're dumb and your opinion means nothing to anyone who knows anything about MMA

Please stop talking

Oh man your in the running for broken jimmies champ 14'

Nah, I'm just sick of idiots being allowed to post on this forum

I suspect you just wet your jimmies. You need a fresh pair homie.

LOL

lol you are in no position to be critical of anyones jimmies son.

Furious cause then he'll only fight once a year like the rest of the champs.

Mighty Mouse fights once a year?

Get out you noob.

Lol 125 lbs

Jon Jones is the only champ that fights three to four times a year.

only against 185ers, he needs 8 months to recover after fighting a LHW.

LOL

Legit?

E Z, no need to cry lil man.

If you think Cope, Thompson, Ramos, Swick, Mein, Pyle, and Silva is an impressive win list, then so be it. It really isn't impressive at all, but you're entitled to your opinion. No need to get all riled up about it.

LOL

Legit?

If you think Cope, Thompson, Ramos, Swick, Mein, Pyle, and Silva is an impressive win list, then so be it. It really isn't impressive at all, but you're entitled to your opinion. No need to get all riled up about it.

GSP wouldn't of finished any of them

GSP probably would of lost to Cope, Wonderboy, SwicK, definately Pyle, Mein and Erick would of bodied him

Rustle My Jimmies

“That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone. "

You do sound like you are in some discomfort, Pasta :D

Rustle My Jimmies

“That Really Rustled My Jimmies” is an expression that is used to convey feelings of discontent or discomfort in response to someone else’s post in imageboards and discussion forums, most notably on 4chan. To rustle one's jimmies means to make someone discontent or to bother someone. "

Didn't read

Lol

Matt Brown- 33 years old, 16 UFC fights, 7 win streak

Never fought for the belt, never faced a top 10, ducked the chance of fighting a top 10 then beats a ranked 13 fighter and calls out the champion

Still crying like Mein?

mma_ufcfox7_14.jpg

Brown > you

Now eat ****

Rustle My Jimmies

Didn't read

@Patster was gotten too on the 11/5/14

Rustle My Jimmies

Didn't read

5/11/14 you retard

Lol

Matt Brown- 33 years old, 16 UFC fights, 7 win streak

Never fought for the belt, never faced a top 10, ducked the chance of fighting a top 10 then beats a ranked 13 fighter and calls out the champion

Still crying like Mein?

mma_ufcfox7_14.jpg

Brown > you

Now eat ****

Your comebacks are turrible

Rustle My Jimmies

Didn't read

5/11/14 you retard

Not on this side of the pond.

Which ever way round you like it, you just admitted you have been rustled... and I wasn't even trying to rustle, just being honest. lol

LOL

Legit?

GSP wouldn't of finished any of them

GSP probably would of lost to Cope, Wonderboy, SwicK, definately Pyle, Mein and Erick would of bodied him

LOL

The fact you're trying to bring GSP into the conversation just further shows how rustled you are. You are right about GSP not finishing any of those guys too, because he wouldn't be fighting any of them. GSP fights the best of the best (except Diaz). Brown hasn't even fought a top 10 guy.

You might want to tone the rustled down there Carn. If your this bad when he wins, there is gonna be no saving you when he fights someone good and gets fully exposed.

Archived