Glory LA MW winner poll

Little_Kang

Melvin has never really fought at his proper weight class in kickboxing because before glory there was never a middleweight for him to fight it. Though he is currently 0-4 in his kickboxing record but all heavyweights.

I picked simon marcus because he is undefeated and holds wins over some of the guys in this tournament, including current champ artem levin

Melvin has never really fought at his proper weight class in kickboxing because before glory there was never a middleweight for him to fight it. Though he is currently 0-4 in his kickboxing record but all heavyweights.

I picked simon marcus because he is undefeated and holds wins over some of the guys in this tournament, including current champ artem levin

Yeah I watched him fight Hunt and Saki etc but he's not big enough to bang with those guys at that level really be good to see him fight guys more his size. Marcus sounds like a smart pick but I'll be rooting for Manhoef should be some great fights by the looks of it, shame it's on tape delay over here I always get the results spoilt before I watch it.

Archived