Thank Little Fairies For Tivo

-Richard

Why would you need to fast forward? Other than a couple of fights it was an awesome card

commercials are mad gay

they definitely are, I always watch it recorded but I thought the fights were pretty good so I watched them all. I only really fast forward most of the women fights unless I feel like they are capable of rocking each other lol

Why would you need to fast forward? Other than a couple of fights it was an awesome card

beer-cans%2Beverywhere.jpg

Definitely was a lot, and some of the fight placements on the card were questionable (Eduardo could have gotten a lot more exposure, even though it's only a FS card) but good fights I thought

commercials are mad gay

they definitely are, I always watch it recorded but I thought the fights were pretty good so I watched them all. I only really fast forward most of the women fights unless I feel like they are capable of rocking each other lol

I watch all the fights, and I don't fast forward thru commercials because I watch it live, but I assume that he's only fast forwarding through the commercials.

Archived