Fight Night 40 Payday! Brown making that dough dough

MIRKO_CRO_GOD

and apparently ed herman has great negotiation skills..

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/ufc-fight-night-40-salaries-matt-brown-leads-680000-payroll

I just read that article too. I was surprised Herman makes that much. He always puts on a good show, so maybe they rewarded him for that when he negotiated his last contract. With the FOTN and performance bonuses Brown received, he made $182,000 that we know about. That doesn't include sponsorship money or any other "locker room bonus" that he may have received. WAR Brown!!!

and apparently ed herman has great negotiation skills..

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/ufc-fight-night-40-salaries-matt-brown-leads-680000-payroll

I just read that article too. I was surprised Herman makes that much. He always puts on a good show, so maybe they rewarded him for that when he negotiated his last contract. With the FOTN and performance bonuses Brown received, he made $182,000 that we know about. That doesn't include sponsorship money or any other "locker room bonus" that he may have received. WAR Brown!!!

Brown deserves at least $1 million!

600K payroll on a $400K gate?

I guess Fox must be kicking in the Beiber money.

Yeah and Dana wants us to believe a billion dollar company is giving out **** ton of bonuses when they bring in only 400k for an entire event

3 guys on that card walked away with 8k for their fights...there's no way there was heavy locker room cuts lol

Chris Cariaso gets paid more than Nate Diaz. So does Soa Palelie

If that's true, then Nate is doing the right thing by not fighting. How does the guy whose first fight in the UFC was the one Dana said was the "worst he'd ever seen" make more than anyone with the last name Diaz?

If that's true, then Nate is doing the right thing by not fighting. How does the guy whose first fight in the UFC was the one Dana said was the "worst he'd ever seen" make more than anyone with the last name Diaz?

Bad management and poor decision making on the Diaz's behalf. Unfortunately the only experience they have with business between them is sellin dimebags to the local hoodrats to pay for what they be tokin. Nick didn't understand what income tax was either and that cost him.

If anyone could have understood Nate at their last renegotiation he might have done better "akjsbdnjj jhsdfbsd abnni and muf****ahs aent payin me.. msabf jksafdj jj sfd I don nead ths ****.

For his part Dana couldn't give two ****s...

Lol, Nate was making $50k to show around the time he fought for the title. He signed a new contract. But, he must have been too baked to realize how ****ty it was. Nate has no one to blame but himself.

holy **** good for him

meanwhile barao and mightymouse get paid next to nothing

Because no one cares about midgets. People want to see proper men fight who actually have KO power.

Mighty Mouse knocked Benebeetus out cold in his last fight, Jon Jones has never knocked anyone out with his **** slaps.

Archived