Bruce Leeroy vs Buttchin Faber, a meeting of the GOAT's. ***Update: fight has been officially booked

12еr

C'mon....really? Did Faber fall that far down the ladder after a title fight? Faber via K.O.

To be fair, this occurred when a fan pointed out they neither had a fight scheduled and they should fight, Bruce Leeroy said he'd be honored to fight Faber and Faber responded Sho Nuf and tagged the UFC and Sean Shelby.

It's not a legit match up... yet.

Urijah has 7 loses in his career. Literally all 7 of them have been in championship bouts. I find this amusing.

I'm wondering how all 7 of them could have been in championship bouts figuratively.

Homie Spart, you lost me.

Let's see if someone gets it first, homie. Explaining jokes are a pain in the ****, but I might have failed.

Cole, he thinks you're a dip**** for your overuse of the word literally.

I believe this is the first time I've said literally in months (second if u count this)... I'm confused homie spart.

It was actually a misuse, not overuse. "Literally" only makes sense when there's a way of saying it metaphorically.

Let it go, breh, I was just being a jerk :x

I believe this is the first time I've said literally in months (second if u count this)... I'm confused homie spart.

It was actually a misuse, not overuse. "Literally" only makes sense when there's a way of saying it metaphorically.

I still don't get it lol. Its let go doe

I still don't get it lol. Its let go doe

You going to shave your vagina while you're at it? Don't back down ****, you should probably pursue this matter further.

This fight makes no sense whatsoever lol,

But maybe Leeroy made Faber cry in wrestling practice, if so, then it's definitely a good fight

1 Urijah Faber

2 Raphael Assuncao - Faber beat him already

3 Michael McDonald - Faber beat him already

4 TJ Dillashaw - Faber is one of his coaches

5 Eddie Wineland - Faber beat him already

6 Takeya Mizugaki - Faber beat him already

7 Iuri Alcantara - Faber beat him already

8 Mike Easton

9 Dominick Cruz - Faber beat him twice, ducking UFC entirely.

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

Faber has already beat the top 7 guys, number 9 is injured, number 12 just fought last week, and Caceres is 13... it's not that bad of a match up. You really want Faber to keep knocking the same guys out of contention over and over?

But maybe Leeroy made Faber cry in wrestling practice, if so, then it's definitely a good fight

1 Urijah Faber

8 Mike Easton

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

Faber has already beat the top 7 guys, number 9 is injured, number 12 just fought last week, and Caceres is 13... it's not that bad of a match up. You really want Faber to keep knocking the same guys out of contention over and over?

Yeah I'd be perfectly fine with that since he's my favourite fighter but I get your point. I just think there's absolutely no way Caceres gives him any trouble tbh, and I like Caceres but he's striking is nowhere near good enough and Faber's ground game is too good to get caught by anything.

I think the UFC will plan to have Faber vs Cruz 3 somewhere down the line if he ever returns but if I had to pick a fight right now for him then I'd say maybe Rivera if he beats Mizugaki.

It's a tough situation because the division is shallow and you have Faber up there who probably will never be champion but if you give him a young up and comer he's gonna beat them and kill their momentum.

1 Urijah Faber

8 Mike Easton

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

Yeah I'd be perfectly fine with that since he's my favourite fighter but I get your point. I just think there's absolutely no way Caceres gives him any trouble tbh, and I like Caceres but he's striking is nowhere near good enough and Faber's ground game is too good to get caught by anything.

I think the UFC will plan to have Faber vs Cruz 3 somewhere down the line if he ever returns but if I had to pick a fight right now for him then I'd say maybe Rivera if he beats Mizugaki.

It's a tough situation because the division is shallow and you have Faber up there who probably will never be champion but if you give him a young up and comer he's gonna beat them and kill their momentum.

You're right, and I like Bruce Leeroy, but Faber is going to keep killing off contenders, might as well have him take out guys he's never fought and that aren't potentially immediate contenders for Barao, as he is the most active champ they have.

Cruz has been gone forever, who knows if he ever gets back, he's getting paid that FOX money without having to train or fight.

1 Urijah Faber

8 Mike Easton

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

You're right, and I like Bruce Leeroy, but Faber is going to keep killing off contenders, might as well have him take out guys he's never fought and that aren't potentially immediate contenders for Barao, as he is the most active champ they have.

Cruz has been gone forever, who knows if he ever gets back, he's getting paid that FOX money without having to train or fight.

Yeah good point, I think Caceres has potential but it won't be reached for a while. I can imagine them keeping Perez away from dangerous fights as they'll probably try to push him if he keeps winning, and maybe even Eduardo.

Would be good to have Cruz back because after Dillashaw and Assuncao, Mizugaki or Rivera will probably be next in line lol

1 Urijah Faber

8 Mike Easton

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

Yeah good point, I think Caceres has potential but it won't be reached for a while. I can imagine them keeping Perez away from dangerous fights as they'll probably try to push him if he keeps winning, and maybe even Eduardo.

Would be good to have Cruz back because after Dillashaw and Assuncao, Mizugaki or Rivera will probably be next in line lol

Cruz will never come back because he knows he'd get smashed by Barao and then Faber. He'll claim he "went out on top".

1 Urijah Faber

8 Mike Easton

10 Francisco Rivera

11 Erik Perez

12 Johnny Eduardo

*NR

13 Alex Caceres

14 Bryan Caraway

15 Wilson Reis

Cruz will never come back because he knows he'd get smashed by Barao and then Faber. He'll claim he "went out on top".

He's to young for that. If he did, then he'd be a duck for the rest of his life.

gonna be one of the easiest paydays of Faber's career. Got 100k to win and 100k to show last fight so lucky him.

But I think this fight for Leeroy will give him a lot of good exposure and if he can put up a good fight just like Oliveira against Edgar his stock is probably gonna be higher after this fight than if he beat some Top 20 guy on the prelims

Bruce lee roy will misplace his glow.http://youtu.be/6WSuhvTozLc

Faber hole will overwhelm him. Is sad as bruce leeroy was on a roll. And 12er you forgot the ebonics edition pimp. You got proper plantation owner dialogue but no ebonics... 1 dimensional i doubt it you got forum oracle potential and don't even use it. The humanity of it all!

Actually well timed by UFC.. Bruce is still an up and comer so a loss to UF wouldn't discredit him too much and basically keep him in the same spot in the rankings, but give him some huge exposure. if he had won say three more in a row then taken UF as an outside contender he'd have crashed down the rankings.

win/win for Leeroy... Low risk for Faber. Having said that the UFC could pull some Bellator 120 and if the fix is in there's big money on the underdog!

Bet $400 in Faber and $100 on Leeroy. It's money back or money in the bank!

Archived