Sign in to follow this  
12еr

lol

@Kevbo_Jones‌ @PoloRidah‌

How many things can you spot wrong in this picture?

IMG_5688.jpg

I...

Just...

Gahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

tumblr_mbqg5q5V6l1riuh2bo1_400.gif

My thoughts exactly, this dude must have access to time travel if he has a CIB with two stars, because he looks kind of young for a Viet Nam vet.

why does his zipper have a tag that says "A POS" aka "A Piece Of ****"

It's because he is a piece of ****.

A small list of infractions.

Wearing an IR flag in the U.S.

Wearing an ISAF patch in the U.S

CIB with three stars, the only person I've ever seen with a star on his CIB was my old as **** sergeant major

That A POS is his blood type... maybe. Also wouldn't wear that in the U.S.

Those are just the very glaring deficiencies in his uniform.

I also know for a fact he didn't earn any of those badges, and he never even attempted the Q course, he never deployed. He's been lying about being a disabled veteran to scam people for free services.

CIB with three stars, the only person I've ever seen with a star on his CIB was my old as **** sergeant major

I also know for a fact he didn't earn any of those badges, and he never even attempted the Q course, he never deployed. He's been lying about being a disabled veteran to scam people for free services.

Fool gon' wind up in a dumpster.

did not lol.

disappoint.

Thread wasn't made for you homie, check the tags. You'd laugh if you knew what you were looking at.

Here is a blog he made pretending to be a journalist, writing about himself. It's like Brian talking to his alts.

sniper.jpg

i get it.

Most people probably get that he's a fraud, but you'd have to have served to appreciate how over the top he is about it.

He's wearing all of that on a gore-tex is the glaring deficiency. Maybe things have changed since I got out, but we only used to wear our rank on the tab, name tab, and us army tab. Then again, I haven't kept up on AR670-1 in civilian life.

He's wearing all of that on a gore-tex is the glaring deficiency. Maybe things have changed since I got out, but we only used to wear our rank on the tab, name tab, and us army tab. Then again, I haven't kept up on AR670-1 in civilian life.

lol didn't even think about the gortex, if I tried to wear gortex in garrison, even if it was raining, I would have gotten smoked.

its just sad.

I have no sympathy for these ****s, even when they aren't as scummy as this guy. In the article I linked, this dude was receiving free K-9 training from a company in honor of his "service" and an 11 year old kid donated his dog to this POS.

its just sad.

I have no sympathy for these ****s, even when they aren't as scummy as this guy. In the article I linked, this dude was receiving free K-9 training from a company in honor of his "service" and an 11 year old kid donated his dog to this POS.

most of these people have serious mental issues.

its just sad.

most of these people have serious mental issues.

And so do a lot of real veterans, because of their actual service, so I'm not going to feel sorry for this leech trying to scam people.

its just sad.

There's a Facebook group named Stolen Valor that is dedicated to getting people like this prosecuted. Post it over there and his real identity will pop up REAL quick.

This is a dude I went to school with. He needed help steeler, not this weekend warrior that is scamming children.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/karenspearszacharias/2014/02/15/purple-heart-recipient-jed-zillmer-american-tragedy/

you're acting like just because veterans needs help means other don't need help

I guess im also taking from the vid where the soldier attacked the guy for a similar reason and it turned out the guy had some mental issues. Kind of reminds me of that.

its just sad.

There's a Facebook group named Stolen Valor that is dedicated to getting people like this prosecuted. Post it over there and his real identity will pop up REAL quick.

That's where I got it, I've been following them for a while, his uniform was just so hilariously over the top I felt compelled to share.

This is a dude I went to school with. He needed help steeler, not this weekend warrior that is scamming children.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/karenspearszacharias/2014/02/15/purple-heart-recipient-jed-zillmer-american-tragedy/

I guess im also taking from the vid where the soldier attacked the guy for a similar reason and it turned out the guy had some mental issues. Kind of reminds me of that.

That's still a crime, the soldier wasn't in the wrong, and the mental issues bit was a CYA by the guy who was exposed.

So it'd be okay for me to pose as a ground zero worker who got cancer from the dust, and try to get free services, because **** it, some people are crazy?

The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 (Pub.L. 113–12; H.R. 258) is a United States federal law that was passed by the 113th United States Congress. The law amends the federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received any of a series of particular military decorations with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit from convincing someone that he or she rightfully did receive that award. This law is a revised version of a previous one that was struck down by the Supreme Court of the United States for violating freedom of speech in the case United States v. Alvarez.

Here is a blog he made pretending to be a journalist, writing about himself. It's like Brian talking to his alts.

sniper.jpg

those periods are pissing me the **** off. I couldn't even finish reading it.

So it'd be okay for me to pose as a ground zero worker who got cancer from the dust, and try to get free services, because **** it, some people are crazy?

You see, thats where you got me all wrong.

Im not condoning any of this.

Im just not gonna sit here and rag on a guy who may not mentally stable. I feel bad that he somehow thinks what he's doing is ok.

My mom was a social worker and i also worked on a psych center when i was younger so ive seen some of this behavior first hand. It can literally be a deficiency in understanding certain moralities.

My father was a Vietnam vet so i have first hand experience with that side of things as well.

Im just not gonna sit here and rag on a guy who may not mentally stable. I feel bad that he somehow thinks what he's doing is ok.

My mom was a social worker and i also worked on a psych center when i was younger so ive seen some of this behavior first hand. It can literally be a deficiency in understanding certain moralities.

My father was a Vietnam vet so i have first hand experience with that side of things as well.

Well you don't have to rag on him, but I can and I will, for a number of reasons.

1.) I knew guys that died earning that ****ing CIB he's wearing.

2.) 22 veterans a day are dying due to suicide, and we don't need ****s like this trying to scam services and making people more hesitant to help out real veterans.

3.).... This guy was actually in the ****ing Army at one point, which makes it worse, because he actually at least has an idea of how hard it is to earn a ****ing ranger tab or SF scroll, so he should have enough respect to not ****ing wear it when he didn't earn it. And how the **** could you be so stupid to **** up a uniform that badly when you were actually a soldier at one point?

I've seen guys that were never in the military that pulled off more convincing fakes.

Well you don't have to rag on him, but I can and I will, for a number of reasons.

2.) 22 veterans a day are dying due to suicide, and we don't need ****s like this trying to scam services and making people more hesitant to help out real veterans.

3.).... This guy was actually in the ****ing Army at one point, which makes it worse, because he actually at least has an idea of how hard it is to earn a ****ing ranger tab or SF scroll, so he should have enough respect to not ****ing wear it when he didn't earn it. And how the **** could you be so stupid to **** up a uniform that badly when you were actually a soldier at one point?

I've seen guys that were never in the military that pulled off more convincing fakes.

couple that with the fact that he's taking advantage of people and services, I think this guy knows exactly what he's doing and should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

couple that with the fact that he's taking advantage of people and services, I think this guy knows exactly what he's doing and should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law.

Agreed. Like that group Kevbo was talking about on facebook, this **** is extremely common. Most times it isn't someone mentally unstable, more often than not they are ****bags that got kicked out of the military, or just guys that never saw any combat and have short man syndrome so they lie about their service.

I think this guy firmly falls into the latter category. Sad thing is, he actually DID earn an EIB, which isn't easy to get. If he just stuck to his actual awards he wouldn't be such a ****.

It's also worth noting, which you can't see on the uniform, he tells people he has a silver star, bronze star and three purple hearts.

Seems like a pretty smart guy to me, scamming the system. I'll have to look into this for myself, hopefully he can give me some tips.

0/10, was not trolled.

Seems like a pretty smart guy to me, scamming the system. I'll have to look into this for myself, hopefully he can give me some tips.

0/10, was not trolled.

Yet you flagged me instead of ignoring me......

0/10, was not trolled.

Flagged you again, you mad?

Cool story, fantasy boy. But nobody really cares about your video game obsession.

SrecY2n.gif

Cool story, fantasy boy. But nobody really cares about your video game obsession.

SrecY2n.gif

Stick to one account when attempting to troll Brian.

You're still paranoid, Shayna.

Howz your Patsy sock enjoying the lockdown?

1KLiadG.gif

I'm sure he's doing fine, not everyone has a mental breakdown and creates an alt everytime they get bant Brian. I know you can't let the forum go, but I don't think he loses sleep over it like you do.

0/10, was not trolled.

Flagged you again, you mad?

I mad. I very mad.

You're still projecting, poser. And your story doesn't add up. You got so butthurt that you cried to the mods. Why couldn't you control your emotions instead of clowning yourself and proving how thin-skinned you are?

And why would you lie about serving in the military? I found the photo that displays the extent of your military career, Smitty.

ntIB5T6.jpg

You're still projecting, poser. And your story doesn't add up. You got so butthurt that you cried to the mods. Why couldn't you control your emotions instead of clowning yourself and proving how thin-skinned you are?

And why would you lie about serving in the military? I found the photo that displays the extent of your military career, Smitty.

ntIB5T6.jpg

Weak troll job bro.

What's a troll job, bro?

Why are you afraid to answer the very simple questions, Smitty?

Had you truly served in the military then you wouldn't be such a coward, bruh.

Here's your problem Brian. You aren't clever. You latch onto the lamest jokes and then run them into the ground. For example.

I make fun of you in your thread about some female can about how WMMA is garbage, so you call me Shayna.

I refer to myself as a grammar Nazi, so you start posting grammar Nazi memes, like it's going to annoy me when I refer to myself as a grammar Nazi.

You tell me I didn't serve in the military. Ouch.

You lack the creativity and intelligence to be an effective troll. Go back to spamming threads about WMMA and actors that pretended they could fight.