Sign in to follow this  
12еr

lol

What's a troll job, bro?

Why are you afraid to answer the very simple questions, Smitty?

Had you truly served in the military then you wouldn't be such a coward, bruh.

I did serve in the military, I was in the Army, I was an 11C, I was deployed in Ramadi Iraq from October 2006 til December 2007, I was in 1st battalion 9th infantry regiment. You can google 1-9 inf, Ramadi. You can google operation Murfreesboro, that was an operation that took place in the Malaab neighborhood. I also once did the Bataan memorial death march that takes place every year at white sands missile range in New Mexico.

Those are some specific details, but then again, anyone with half a brain could research that.

I'm not going to post my DD-214 to respond to a troll on his 37th alt account. So you can keep trolling from your moms living room in Vegas.

LOL @ odiskunk......"I disagree with that statement! I Found it to be a troll job of epic proportions!"

Once you start quoting Greg, you've officially lost, Brian.

LOL @ Brian using both alts to try to troll you and being unsuccessful.

He even got his wife, Greg, in here too.

lol they claim I'm the one that's rustled but they all come flock to me looking for attention.

odiskunk didn't even post in this thread, dude is posting from so many alts he can't even remember what alt he is supposed to be talking to.

LOL @ Brian using both alts to try to troll you and being unsuccessful.

He even got his wife, Greg, in here too.

lol they claim I'm the one that's rustled but they all come flock to me looking for attention.

some ole saying about pots and kettles..

I tried to give Greg an out yesterday. I told him I was rustled after two sad posts just to make him stop.

He refused. Now him and Brian ran off to Vegas for one of those drive-thru marriages and **** got extreme instead.

You're thinking way too deep about nothing, Shayna.

Also, you're incorrect as usual.

• You made fun of yourself, not me. You also cried and got all defensive and claimed that you didn't even post about WMMA but only posted on that thread.

I call you Shayna because it is an accurate description of your behavior and the more you cry to me, the more you prove my point.

• I called you a grammar nazi when you were being a grammar nazi. I post GN memes because that's what you are.

• You didn't serve in the military, poser.

• You and your little cyber get along gang are trying to relive 4Chan days that you are a day late and a dollar short to.

Just because you're here to troll doesn't mean everybody else is.

• I've owned you since the first day that I posted here when you started thinking that I was some other person who has deeply ruslted your entire existence.

• You spend most of your life on this website trying to maintain some facade for your cyber friends. Hahahahahahahaha You don't even realize how you troll yourself every time you post. Hahahaha

• At ease!!! Fake Vet

84Y6BU9.jpg

You're thinking way too deep about nothing, Shayna.

Also, you're incorrect as usual.

• You made fun of yourself, not me. You also cried and got all defensive and claimed that you didn't even post about WMMA but only posted on that thread.

I call you Shayna because it is an accurate description of your behavior and the more you cry to me, the more you prove my point.

• I called you a grammar nazi when you were being a grammar nazi. I post GM memes because that's what you are.

• You didn't serve in the military, poser.

• You and your little cyber get along gang are trying to relive 4Chan days that you are a day late and a dollar short to.

Just because you're here to troll doesn't mean everybody else is.

• I've owned you since the first day that I posted here when you started thinking that I was some other person who has deeply ruslted your entire existence.

• You spend most of your life on this website trying to maintain some facade for your cyber friends. Hahahahahahahaha You don't even realize how you troll yourself every time you post. Hahahaha

• At ease!!! Fake Vet

84Y6BU9.jpg

Gotten to.

What's a troll job, bro?

Why are you afraid to answer the very simple questions, Smitty?

Had you truly served in the military then you wouldn't be such a coward, bruh.

I did serve in the military, I was in the Army, I was an 11C, I was deployed in Ramadi Iraq from October 2006 til December 2007, I was in 1st battalion 9th infantry regiment. You can google 1-9 inf, Ramadi. You can google operation Murfreesboro, that was an operation that took place in the Malaab neighborhood. I also once did the Bataan memorial death march that takes place every year at white sands missile range in New Mexico.

Those are some specific details, but then again, anyone with half a brain could research that.

I'm not going to post my DD-214 to respond to a troll on his 37th alt account. So you can keep trolling from your moms living room in Vegas.

Why so defensive liar? You are never going to convince me to believe your fantasy, Smitty.

Real soldiers don't act like the limpwristed sissy that you've displayed on this website.

Now shut up and show us some of those cool knots that the Scouts taught you.

vVOU0ZZ.jpg

Cool story Brian, tell me more about how you aren't mad.

Lmao and now you're using my line that I just used on you...again. Hahahahaha

As I've previously told you...Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I thank you, Smitty.

4N8MNsk.jpg

odiskunk didn't even post in this thread, dude is posting from so many alts he can't even remember what alt he is supposed to be talking to.

I was just laughing at him hitting the "disagree" button under your "weak troll job bro comment". It's a little absurd but I was just thinking to myself what he must be saying to himself in his head as he hit that disagree button....sorry just the imagery of the little frowny face next to the button and the absurdity of this entire conversation in general is making me goofy.

I like how Brian started calling me smitty after I made fun of him for calling me Shayna.

You are too easily manipulated Brian. Step your game up.

LMAO here comes the **** flock.

Bro, you were lurking on here flagging every single one of my posts yesterday

Not to mention you claiming everyone is crying to the mods when you caught a ban on your higherfrequency account for begging the mods to ban carnage.

You deal with your emotions like a **** homie.

Brian is swift with it. He signed out and signed back in with the quickness.

It's starting to feel like beating up children though. Brian x2 + Greg = a minor league troll.

Not to mention you claiming everyone is crying to the mods when you caught a ban on your higherfrequency account for begging the mods to ban carnage.

He's already flagged me numerous times today and yesterday.

That's the Greg move. "You ****!" after they've flagged you 20 times. lol

No I wasn't. Stop projecting. You live here.

So not only are you a fake military vet but you're a pathological liar.

higherfrequency account? Is this what you call, clever?

You can't refrain from replying. Hahahahahaha You can't quit me. Hahahahahaha

Those other people still own you. Hahahahahaha

Nice looking family, Rambo.

MWvfcbL.jpg

Oh goodie, we get to see boy scout pictures for the next three and a half weeks until Brian comes up with another uninspired idea to latch onto.

Psssst....Everybody can see that you've been flagging me, dummy. Hahahahahaha Are you kids for real? Is this your idea of clever trolling? Hahahahaha 4Chan wannabes in 2014...Good grief!

461 posts. 250 were pictures of Shayna and him calling various people shanya. 50 of them were grammar Nazi memes and 161 posts about actors that looked good fighting in movies. All 461 of them at 100% maximum rustle.

You are truly a gifted orator Brian, I can't wait to see what else you bring to the table until you inevitably get banned on this alt.

Psssst....Everybody can see that you've been flagging me, dummy. Hahahahahaha Are you kids for real? Is this your idea of clever trolling? Hahahahaha 4Chan wannabes in 2014...Good grief!

Pssst... you're the one who complained about flagging. Try to muster an attention span longer than three seconds Brian. If you try real hard, you might be able to pass as a retard that only occasionally ****s his pants as opposed to the full time hospice care case you present yourself as now.

Complains about us flagging him. Pretends to be better than that...

Flags the exact post he quoted. LOL

I'm just going to spam flag all of this retards posts from now on, hopefully eventually people get sick of him spamming the same **** over and over again and all his posts will get buried, saving us all from the plummeting IQ scores that his posts cause.

Hey dummy...I've referred to you as both, Shayna and Smitty. Smitty is the fake soldier who is the topic of this thread that you created. Hahahaha

99.9750368% of all statistics posted on internet forums such as this, are 100% Horsebutter.

Back to backers, huh? Or will there be a 3rd comment by the time I post this reply? Hmmmmm...And your back to backer was essentially a, 'well you started it'. Congrats, kiddo.

RPAyUkb.jpg

Complains about us flagging him. Pretends to be better than that...

Flags the exact post he quoted. LOL

I thought you'd like that.

t723E4w.gif

Didn't read Brian, I'll assume you said something about projecting and called me Shayna or Smitty.

Ouch, I think I'll create 57 alts and talk about fake fighters and WMMA to see if it heals the butt hurt.

Remember that thread Brian made about how ****ing black hookers cured him of his racism, and then he got bant a week later for racism?

I miss that Brian, he blew a fuse from the rustle on his higherfrequency account and now he just spams pictures and talks about WMMA instead of cats.

If you alone did this to him, you should be locked up, 12er.

Brian might be more gotten to than anyone else on the internet.

I honestly regret it, I thought he deserved it due to his racism and ****ry, but this I too much.

goodnight Brian, I look forward to you spamming reposts all day tomorrow.

This is the most pathetic display of attempted trolling I've ever seen. You gotta mix it up. Not cling to one idea and try to cram it down everyone's throat.

0/10

This is the most pathetic display of attempted trolling I've ever seen. You gotta mix it up. Not cling to one idea and try to cram it down everyone's throat.

0/10

You're apparently new to Brian. I was kind of refreshed to see the boy scouts pictures instead of the WMMA cans spammed everywhere nonstop.

War Murica

coming from the poop eater with a white anderson av. =)) =))

....Okay

you mad identipoop?

Little bit

its okay, you can talk to me anytime. :x

Not really mad

Haw haw