UFC fighter stock photos question

JChristian522

Question for anybody that can help.

If you've gone and met any fighters at a UFC sanctioned meet and greet, you'll notice that each fighter or personality you meet has stock photos of themselves. I was wondering where one could get these photos. I looked all over online and couldn't find them. Is it possible to order them? Can i print them off somewhere?

I'm meeting Rich Franklin and Mike Dolce next week at my work. They're doing a seminar on nutrition then a meet and greet. I would like to be prepared to have them sign something for me. Any help is appreciated.

@FightClubber‌

@Mcmax3000‌

I think you two could help the most even if the answer is "I can't get them." Thanks!

I believe those are normally made, and provided by the sponsor of the autograph session. I've been to a few different sessions, some put on by the UFC, and some put on by other sponsors, and the photos generally vary depending on who puts on the session.

I don't think they sell them, or put them up anywhere that they could be printed off.

I believe those are normally made, and provided by the sponsor of the autograph session. I've been to a few different sessions, some put on by the UFC, and some put on by other sponsors, and the photos generally vary depending on who puts on the session.

I don't think they sell them, or put them up anywhere that they could be printed off.

Yeah. I honestly didn't think so. I really don't like collecting anything but if I do, I kind of want them all to be the same with OCD and all. Oh well. Maybe fightclubber might know. Thanks bro.

Archived