Former UFC fighter RamGOAT...

AxeMurduh

We are about 36 hours away from Tito's excuse on why he lost to a MW. My guess is hurt back so he couldn't complete his takedowns this time.

Another way of looking at it is that we've still got 36 hours left for him to pull out of the fight.

We are about 36 hours away from Tito's excuse on why he lost to a MW. My guess is hurt back so he couldn't complete his takedowns this time.

Another way of looking at it is that we've still got 36 hours left for him to pull out of the fight.

UFC Forum Moderator,

Hates on the men who made the UFC what it is today

smdh....

shots fired

UFC Forum Moderator,

Hates on the men who made the UFC what it is today

smdh....

I don't hate him... I just think his time has long past.

I think you'll find that guys with the power like Rampage last a long time.Literally as good now as he ever was.

Really? Because the Rampage I watched on the way out of the UFC was FAR from "as good as he ever was".

because the UFC mistreated him and made him fight injured

I think you'll find that guys with the power like Rampage last a long time.Literally as good now as he ever was.

Really? Because the Rampage I watched on the way out of the UFC was FAR from "as good as he ever was".

Friends off.....

because the UFC mistreated him and made him fight injured

Carnages, we all get it, you are a massive fan of the BBC... but you have crossed the line between man and jockstrap who can type

Archived