Who should step in to fight Anthony Johnson when Lil Nog pulls out ?

AxeMurduh

Suguh the guy jon jones jacked for his gym.

The correct slang in this instance would be "Sugah".

It depends if you go by sound. Duh dah suguh/sugah which one sounds more fitting? Like barack obama people say boreROCK O b o m b UH when it should be Buh rack O bamuh. Like alabama and outback see the phonics there?

lil nog will show up and knock that goon out

lol still butthurt rumble took 15 years off of phil's life?

Yes he is. Even Polo took Prayvis' destruction better.

Lol Lil Nog is an Olympic boxer

Rumble can't hang with him

Rumble broke bolts and nuts as a kid! Nog can't hang.

lil nog will show up and knock that goon out

lol still butthurt rumble took 15 years off of phil's life?

Yes he is. Even Polo took Prayvis' destruction better.

Lol Lil Nog is an Olympic boxer

Rumble can't hang with him

He might have avoided getting KTFO against Rashad by playing patty cake all fight, but that shiit won't fly with Rumble. He's at least 3x blacker than Rashad and will eat Nog alive like a watermelon and grape juce breakfast.

The press made Johnson #5?! Thats quite a jump but I'll play that game.. Who the hell has Cormier beat at LHW.. cans. while Henderson needs to make another rise again to be talking title implications. I say Johnson vs the winner of Cormier vs Henderson for #1 Contender spot. Cormier getting that spot before Jones and Gus have fought is crazy. It's too long of a lay off. Johnson deserves the #1 Contender fight because of his streak at 7. If all this were to happen, I'd suspect he'd end up fighting Cormier for the #1 spot after Gus loses to Jones. Done.

Cant think of anybody else other than Shogun or Glover if time allows them to do so.

Manuwa could be a good option too.

However, I really think UFC wouldnt be interested on Glover vs AJ because if Glover beats AJ then the LHW will be kind of in a "loop" since AJ is rising as a new upcomer at 205.

Archived