Buying Pre sale tickets

jam1777

Has anyone bought presale tickets from ticketmaster? If so,is it pretty easy or is the line busy? Reason im asking is i want to find out what is the safer bet........buy online or call and order tickets over the phone? Also, can you request isle seats when your purchasing tickets? Thanks for any info

I'm upgrading my account and buying presale for this event this week as well. Gonna do some research this weekend and will get back to you homie.

You don't even have to upgrade. When I went to the UFC in Brisbane I found the code on this forum somewhere and used it to purchase tickets

What you probably found was the newsletter code, which is public. That is good for the pre-sale the day before the public on-sale, but is after the Fight Club pre-sale, which is two days before.

For the Fight Club pre-sale, everybody has their own individual code. It's not just one code for all.

I'm upgrading my account and buying presale for this event this week as well. Gonna do some research this weekend and will get back to you homie.

You don't even have to upgrade. When I went to the UFC in Brisbane I found the code on this forum somewhere and used it to purchase tickets

What you probably found was the newsletter code, which is public. That is good for the pre-sale the day before the public on-sale, but is after the Fight Club pre-sale, which is two days before.

For the Fight Club pre-sale, everybody has their own individual code. It's not just one code for all.

So what's the difference besides having to pay to access the other Fight Club pre-sale? Do tickets ever sell out in that stage anyway?

So what's the difference besides having to pay to access the other Fight Club pre-sale? Do tickets ever sell out in that stage anyway?

It's rare, but it has happened.

Pre-sale tickets are only available online, and generally, no, you can't make specific requests beyond what price range you want during the pre-sale.
what do you mean by "you 'generally' can't make specific requests"? serious question.

I mean that sometimes the interactive map gets opened up during the pre-sale, allowing you to pick which specific seats you want, but it's not a normal thing.

Hey @Mcmax3000‌ upgrading my account right now, do you know if upgrading is a one time payment or do I have to renew my membership (pay yearly)?

It's yearly.

Yikes. Would it be worth it to spend the $75+ to upgrade to elite just for presale for UFC 175 and TUF finale. I don't even know if I would break even with the cheaper presale tickets.

Hey @Mcmax3000‌ upgrading my account right now, do you know if upgrading is a one time payment or do I have to renew my membership (pay yearly)?

It's yearly.

Yikes. Would it be worth it to spend the $75+ to upgrade to elite just for presale for UFC 175 and TUF finale. I don't even know if I would break even with the cheaper presale tickets.

Hi _TUF1_,

Here at the UFC, **** you and give us your money

When im buying my pre sale tickets online will there be any problems ordering my tickets from my mobile phone? And when they mail the tickets, will they be nice color printed tickets or just standard ticket master tickets? ?

It's yearly.

Pre-sale tickets aren't any cheaper, you just get to buy them sooner.

You don't need to go to Elite. Ultimate works, and is cheaper than Elite.

When im buying my pre sale tickets online will there be any problems ordering my tickets from my mobile phone? And when they mail the tickets, will they be nice color printed tickets or just standard ticket master tickets? ?

They are regular Ticketmaster tickets.

Archived