What will Macheetah do when lion king Weidman catches him?

PakaL

Tap instantly or take the demolishing like a man? Any thoughts

Sure macheetah will go into the fetal position but that in no way makes him weak like stink finger jones. Stink finger won't drop weight and challenge the p4p goat. Stink finger ducking weidman bro

It's not likely that I give serious responses but here goes..

Machida sticks and moves and takes the first 3 rounds. Machida slows down in the 4th and 5th and Weidman dominates those rds. If Machida can hang on, he'll win a unanimous decision.

Machida sticks and moves and takes the first 3 rounds. Machida slows down in the 4th and 5th and Weidman dominates those rds. If Machida can hang on, he'll win a unanimous decision.

Macheetah gets tripped up and destroyed THE END. And no you won't hear punch a hole in his chest! You'll hear kick a hole through his cheetah legs!

And so shall it be! I envision a few well place body shots crippling the runner. Mix that with some well placed leg kicks, and macheetah catches a shin to the dome. When this all goes down macheetah won't feel a thing, as being slammed and tossed a few times puts him in never never land where the spider ran. When a person is in never never land they usually stay on vacation and want no HEMATCHES. That's right no rematches bishes

Macheetah and the Spider will be singing karoakie together... No 1 wants to be defeated heeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee here in never never land ewwwwwwwwww just beat it beat it

sauer.gif

It's hard to emulate Micheal jackson sounds in type dog. Today wasn't a good paint a picture day 4 me my bad...

Macheetah and the Spider will be singing karoakie together... No 1 wants to be defeated heeeeeeeee heeeeeeeee here in never never land ewwwwwwwwww just beat it beat it

sauer.gif

It's hard to emulate Micheal jackson sounds in type dog. Today wasn't a good paint a picture day 4 me my bad...

t19d29f_eddie_murphy_wtf_gif0rq83.gif

sauer.gif

t19d29f_eddie_murphy_wtf_gif0rq83.gif

Don't tell me you recently visited never never land?

http://youtu.be/MpHH-zQNzbs

Based on the fact that Machida never really had a problem with wrestlers nad has faced way thougher competition than Weidman has I would assume there are not much Weidman will bring to the table that Machida hasnt seeing yet.

Machida and Anderson are completely different ball games. They are both counters but Machida is a truly a puzzle to any fighter.

Macheetah gets tripped up and destroyed THE END. And no you won't hear punch a hole in his chest! You'll hear kick a hole through his cheetah legs!

First of all, I can't believe you have made this thread. Haven't you heard??? The mma community has already crowned Machida as the Champion. They just haven't held the coronation ceremony yet.

First of all, I can't believe you have made this thread. Haven't you heard??? The mma community has already crowned Machida as the Champion. They just haven't held the coronation ceremony yet.

Yeah your reply is 2 years old and has everything to do with shogun...

Tap instantly or take the demolishing like a man? Any thoughts

Sure macheetah will go into the fetal position but that in no way makes him weak like stink finger jones. Stink finger won't drop weight and challenge the p4p goat. Stink finger ducking weidman bro

I hate to piss in your cornflakes , but Cheetah has waaay better tdd than Anderson, and IF ( and that"s a big IF)the fight stays standing, WEED could get stoppeds or outpointed, by Machida......This could be a Close Close fight. ..This is coming from a guy who likes both fighters

Please name one fight, Machida was Lay n Prayed...

Waiting...... Waiting..... Waiting.... Phil Davis a much better and stronger wrestler then Weidman by miles and miles and miles, and Rashad who's better then miles then Weidman, and much bigger and stronger couldn't keep machida down?

So? What's your argument now... He's faced far better grapplers. FACT*

Please name one fight, Machida was Lay n Prayed...

Waiting...... Waiting..... Waiting.... Phil Davis a much better and stronger wrestler then Weidman by miles and miles and miles, and Rashad who's better then miles then Weidman, and much bigger and stronger couldn't keep machida down?

So? What's your argument now... He's faced far better grapplers. FACT*

Who said he's going to get laid on? He's going to get knocked the **** out.

Machida batters Weidman from the outside for a round or two until Chris gets frustrated.

Mid round three he tries rushing in and eats a huge left straight. Machida follows up by turning his brain off Rashad style.

Oh yeah? Pakal bet me then.

Loser has to talk in hilarious broken English riddles for a month.

Machida got KO'd by Shogun only. Shogun has power, more power then Weidman. No chance.

Macheeta got knocked down by Jones, a guy who has less power than a Saudi house wife, don't fool yourself into thinking he has a chin.

Machida batters Weidman from the outside for a round or two until Chris gets frustrated.

Mid round three he tries rushing in and eats a huge left straight. Machida follows up by turning his brain off Rashad style.

You want to sig bet because other than that i don't do 2 corny dudes and a cup, and i don't drink macheetah AID.

I might be do bet, but I can't know that I can talk so not good

I might be do bet, but I can't know that I can talk so not good

It's safe to say you're not william shakespear. You should be good to go

I'm up for a PakaL bet, WTG, 12er?

Pakal bet sounds retarded bro, I'll be making bets closer to fight time.

thats the point lol

You better talk the talk cause when the time comes, you won't be walking the walk... After Weidman crushes the can and recycles his career you'll be sporting a sig that says something like this. I once doubted Weidman, now i just wash his underwear.

Machida is a far more dangerous for Weidman than Silva was. They purposely tried to keep wrestlers away from Silva because they were his weakness. Machida owns wrestlers. This is a good fight. I will be taking Machida simply because he has beaten much stronger wrestlers with a lot heavier hands.

Machida is a far more dangerous for Weidman than Silva was. They purposely tried to keep wrestlers away from Silva because they were his weakness. Machida owns wrestlers. This is a good fight. I will be taking Machida simply because he has beaten much stronger wrestlers with a lot heavier hands.

Like who? Phil Davis? Oh wait... he lost that fight.

Rashad was a quality win but Bader just fought like an idiot and rushed in.

Add the fact that Weidman IS NOT a wrestler, he's the most complete Mixed Martial Artist in the game today, besides maybe Eyepoke Jones.

He's beaten the best standing TWICE and can sub you, GnP you, or straight grind you out.

Macheater is in a world of trouble.

Add the fact that Weidman IS NOT a wrestler, he's the most complete Mixed Martial Artist in the game today, besides maybe Eyepoke Jones.

He's beaten the best standing TWICE and can sub you, GnP you, or straight grind you out.

I like Weidman a lot. He is the champ for a reason. But even though he beat Silva twice standing his standup looks stiff to me.

Machida has fought the following fighters with wrestling backrounds:

Munoz

Davis

Bader

Hendo

Jones

Couture

Rampage

Evans

Ortiz

I do not believe Weidman will be able to take Machida down, so that limits his sub attempts and I believe Machida is a far better striker than Weidman. Machida does not throw many leg kicks, so Weidman's bone to shin trick will not be in play.

Thus I have Machida. I am not saying Weidman cannot win, but I favor Machida's TDD ( against bigger / stronger wrestlers ) and Counter Striking over Weidman's striking and wrestling.

I like Weidman a lot. He is the champ for a reason. But even though he beat Silva twice standing his standup looks stiff to me.

Munoz

Davis

Bader

Hendo

Jones

Couture

Rampage

Evans

Ortiz

I do not believe Weidman will be able to take Machida down, so that limits his sub attempts and I believe Machida is a far better striker than Weidman. Machida does not throw many leg kicks, so Weidman's bone to shin trick will not be in play.

Thus I have Machida. I am not saying Weidman cannot win, but I favor Machida's TDD ( against bigger / stronger wrestlers ) and Counter Striking over Weidman's striking and wrestling.

Machida would've got clowned by all those dudes if he didn't gain weight while ducking the X great spider. If Weidman put on the pounds he could run through that division unlike macheetah. Macheetah's destruction will make the spiders look trivial.

Munoz

Davis

Bader

Hendo

Jones

Couture

Rampage

Evans

Ortiz

Machida would've got clowned by all those dudes if he didn't gain weight while ducking the X great spider.

Ummm....what? Are you saying....He would have not beat them guys @205 if he fought them while he is @185 and they were @ 205 ?

How should I put this.....There is a reason there are weight classes. Why fight someone 20lbs or more heavier than you. Purposely putting yourself at a disadvantage.

Munoz

Davis

Bader

Hendo

Jones

Couture

Rampage

Evans

Ortiz

Machida would've got clowned by all those dudes if he didn't gain weight while ducking the X great spider.

Ummm....what? Are you saying....He would have not beat them guys @205 if he fought them while he is @185 and they were @ 205 ?

How should I put this.....There is a reason there are weight classes. Why fight someone 20lbs or more heavier than you. Purposely putting yourself at a disadvantage.

PakaL types through a heavy accent of head injury

Archived