Sign in to follow this  
cashflow

Official Bellator 120 Discussion Thread

lol Rampage is sorry. Got taken down within 5 seconds.

Mo gonna win a UD.

How many times do I have to say the judging in Bellator is suspect as ****?!

People start up with the "the commission chooses the judges..." ****. So how hard would it be to pay those judges 10x more than they get paid in a night to have them score it a certain way?

Mo pushed up against the fence and got takedowns in the 3rd but never threw any punches and then ran part of the round. I agree with the rampage decision.

Mo pushed up against the fence and got takedowns in the 3rd but never threw any punches and then ran part of the round. I agree with the rampage decision.

He did more than Rampage. Pushing someone against the fence > being pushed against the fence

He did more than Rampage. Pushing someone against the fence > being pushed against the fence

Rampage still outstruck him in that round I think. Landing more punches>wall n stall

If you get points for pushing against the cage you should get points for stuffing a take down, which Rampage did. It was a close fight, im glad Rampage won.

If you get points for pushing against the cage you should get points for stuffing a take down, which Rampage did. It was a close fight, im glad Rampage won.

But if you get points for stuffing a takedown you should get points for blocking a punch

Lawal had a 39-31 edge in strikes landed, Rampage had a 15-9 edge in power strikes #Bellator120 @BellatorMMA

— Compustrike (@Compustrike) May 18, 2014

That is a terrible main event, the real losers are the fans. After all of that filler, favorites losing, and boring main event I would say that this was a disaster for Bellator.

But if you get points for stuffing a takedown you should get points for blocking a punch

Yeah i guess so. Glad im just a fan and not a judge, that **** would be hard in a close fight like this