EA Sports UFC Poll

Mcmax3000

We're less than a month away from the launch of EA Sports UFC on Playstation 4, and Xbox One. In consideration of organizing something post launch on the Fight Club forums (probably a tournament of some sorts), I wanted to get an official poll going to gauge interest.

So, with that in mind, if you would want to participate in such a thing...

What platform will you be purchasing EA Sports UFC on?

(P.S. This is not meant to be a place for any of that console war ****. It's simply to find out what the interest would be on either platform, so please refrain from that BS)

Now I know why you were all rustled about my ps4 comments earlier, MicrosoftMax.

Not rustled at all. I was just pointing out that you were making a rather large assumption based off of very little information.

I own, and quite like both. Hell, I've been playing FAR more PS4 the past couple of weeks because of MLB 14: The Show, but the people I would be most likely to play EA Sports UFC with multiplayer will be playing on Xbox One.

Another question, if we do this, how many people are willing/able to broadcast tournament matches via the Twitch stuff in each console?

I think it would make a tournament more fun if we could watch other matches that we're not involved with.

Another question, if we do this, how many people are willing/able to broadcast tournament matches via the Twitch stuff in each console?

I think it would make a tournament more fun if we could watch other matches that we're not involved with.

You guys have a share system too don't you?

Even if we don't live broadcast matches we could always upload them after the fact.

Even if we don't live broadcast matches we could always upload them after the fact.

The only potential issue with doing it via the share stuff on Xbox One is that you can only do a maximum of five minutes. It's not the 15 minutes like PS4.

The nice thing about XB1 compared to PS4 (at least as far as I'm aware), is that on XB1, you can get the raw video file out super easily via OneDrive.

The only potential issue with doing it via the share stuff on Xbox One is that you can only do a maximum of five minutes. It's not the 15 minutes like PS4.

The nice thing about XB1 compared to PS4 (at least as far as I'm aware), is that on XB1, you can get the raw video file out super easily via OneDrive.

Only 5 minutes. Jesus that's terrible. Well at least you could have each round intact.

I believe that ps4 now lets you upload straight to a flash drive so you don't have to go through Facebook anymore.

How does GameFace work? Can I use Kinect to put my GOAT face in the game? If so I might get it on Xbox Juan

I believe they've said it will only support uploading images of yourself via the EA website, and not the cameras, which is dumb.

That said, I used it in a couple of the old Tiger Woods games on the 360 with the vision camera, and it looked like crap.

How does GameFace work? Can I use Kinect to put my GOAT face in the game? If so I might get it on Xbox Juan

I believe they've said it will only support uploading images of yourself via the EA website, and not the cameras, which is dumb.

That said, I used it in a couple of the old Tiger Woods games on the 360 with the vision camera, and it looked like crap.

You get a better result by uploading your pic to their website ;)

Roster:

Women's Bantamweight

- Ronda Rousey

- Sarah McMann

- Sarah Kaufman

- Alexis Davis

- Liz Carmouche

- Cat Zingano

- Miesha Tate

Flyweight

- Demetrious Johnson

- Louise Gaudinot

- John Dodson

- Joseph Benevidez

- Darren Uyenoyama

- Ian McCall

- Tim Elliot

- Scott Jorgenson

Bantamweight

- Renan Barao

- Eddie Wineland (Awesome Mustache!)

- Brad Pickett

- Eric Perez

- Michael Macdonald

- Bruce Lee

- Demetrious Johnson

- Urijah Faber

- Mike Easton

- Dominick Cruz

- Brian Bowles

Featherweight

- Jose Aldo

- Cub Swanson

- Dennis Siver

- Dustin Porier

- BJ Penn

- Chad Mendes

- Conor McGregor

- Bruce Lee

- Ricardo Lamas

- Korean Zombie

- Clay Guida

- Urijah Faber

- Frankie Edgar

Lightweight

- Anthony Pettis

- Benson Henderson

- Joe Lauzon

- Josh Thompson

- Korean Zombie

- Bruce Lee

- Gray Maynard

- Conor McGregor

- Gilbert Melendez

- Jim Miller

- Khabib Nurmegomedov

- Ross Pearson

- BJ Penn

- Jose Aldo

- Donald Cerrone

- Nate Diaz

Welterweight

- Johny Hendricks

- Jake Ellenberger

- Nick Diaz

- Nate Diaz

- Carlos Condit

- Georges St. Pierre

- Tarec Saffadine

- BJ Penn

- Demien Maia

- Rory Macdonald

- Bruce Lee

- Robbie Lawler

- Pascal Kraus

- Josh Koscheck

- Martin Kampmann

Middleweight

- Chris Weidman

- Ronaldo Jacare Souza

- Chael Sonnen

- Wanderlei Silva

- Anderson Silva

- Luke Rockhold

- Costas Phillipou

- Mark Munoz

- Demien Maia

- Lyoto Machida

- Cung Le

- Robbie Lawler

- Dan Henderson

- Royce Gracie

- Rich Franklin

- Francis Carmont

- Michael Bisping

- Vitor Belfort

Light Heavyweight

- Jon Jones

- Dan Henderson

- Alexander Gustafsson

- Forrest Griffin

- Rich Franklin

- Rashad Evans

- Phil Davis

- Daniel Cormier

- Michael Bisping

- Vitor Belfort

- Ryan Bader

- Glover Teixeira

- Chael Sonnen

- Wanderlei Silva

- Anderson Silva

- Shogun Rua

- Antonio "Rogerio" Nogueira

- Gegard Mousasi

- Lyoto Machida

- Chuck Liddell

Heavyweight

- Cain Velasquez

- Bigfoot Silva

- Alistair Overeem

- Antonio Nogueira

- Roy Nelson

- Frank Mir

- Mark Hunt

- Junior Dos Santos

- Daniel Cormier

- Travis Browne

- Pat Barry

- Fabricio Werdum

Arenas:

- MGM Grand

- Staples Center

- Honda Center

- Prudential Center

- Toyota Center

- Madison Square Garden

- Air Canada

- Bell Center

- Rio Arena

- Chicago Arena

so what would happen if you uploaded a picture of your junk. or a picture of say like a dump truck or something just completely random? would you actually have a **** or a truck for a head? i would imagine you could troll alot of people pretty badly online.

so what would happen if you uploaded a picture of your junk. or a picture of say like a dump truck or something just completely random? would you actually have a **** or a truck for a head?

I don't think it takes the picture, and just pastes it on the in-game character's face.

You take the picture, and then move dots over specific parts of your face on the picture, and it creates your character from that.

i mean if EA was going for realism, they definately wouldnt have put a dead guy with no MMA fights under his belt and has never even been a part of the UFC as one of their games most hyped up characters, and then putting out some video of his wicked ground game putting a ufc fighter in an armbar. so is openweight, mixed gender fights and trucks and television sets for heads too much to ask for this year?

oh well. maybe ill just upload a picture of a troll face and go with that.

Holy crapola both Nate and Nick at WW.

The Diaz War can finally happen.

2 cans

When you and one of your trashbox clowns fight as them, yes, they will be two cans.

I'm finna body you on the PS4

then sell that piece of trash and go play with the GOATbox players

2 cans

When you and one of your trashbox clowns fight as them, yes, they will be two cans.

I would take patty cake Ben Henderson, let you pick any fighter, and still out bang you.

2 cans

You're just a turncoat puss.

Sell it now and save yourself a beating and save us from having to hear you moan about ps4.

2 cans

I would take patty cake Ben Henderson, let you pick any fighter, and still out bang you.

We could put that to the test if you hadn't bought the inferior console.

2 cans

Sell it now and save yourself a beating and save us from having to hear you moan about ps4.

2 cans

2ex6kx4.jpg

WU9amfo.png

2 cans

2 cans

2ex6kx4.jpg

lol omoplata has been eating Juan flavored jelly sandwiches all day.

Nope I'm actually very happy with my ps4. I don't think I would use all that extra multimedia stuff anyways.

And IMO only being able to record 5 mins of gameplay is garbage. You guys won't even be able to record entire fights.

The only thing I would really be jelly sammich of is that you guys have more forum members to play against but oh well... can always find some people to beat up on the EA UFC forum.

You guys plan on joining any of the fight leagues?

Xbox obviously.

McMax, I want to face you in EA UFC when it comes out.

You just can't be GSP.

Can't be GSP? Then why even bother playing?

Fine, you can be GSP.

But no takedowns if I'm Nick Diaz.

Oh, I will take you down all day long.

Xbox obviously.

You just can't be GSP.

Fine, you can be GSP.

Why you so corrupt. You better not duck me when you get the game.you already have for ufc 3. scared you're mod powers won't save you on xbox?

Xbox obviously.

You just can't be GSP.

Fine, you can be GSP.

Why you so corrupt. You better not duck me when you get the game.you already have for ufc 3. scared you're mod powers won't save you on xbox?

When did I duck you for UFC 3? I replied saying I would play, and I still will, although I haven't touched that game in ages, so you will probably destroy me (even when I was playing, I was better at EA Sports MMA than the Undisputed games).

Archived