What Pettis vs Aldo would look like

carnages

LOL, HAHAHA, JAJAJJAA, HUEHUEHUE, ROFL, OMFG

So the guy who lost to Guida, and has beaten only Cowboy and Benson is now going to beat a guy who hasn't lost in like 10 years?

Good luck with that. I'd honestly bet any man on this forum 100$, through pay pal, and I would bet more if I knew you guys weren't all broke losers, that Aldo finishes pettis, not just wins, but KTFO of pettis.

LOL, HAHAHA, JAJAJJAA, HUEHUEHUE, ROFL, OMFG

So the guy who lost to Guida, and has beaten only Cowboy and Benson is now going to beat a guy who hasn't lost in like 10 years?

Good luck with that. I'd honestly bet any man on this forum 100$, through pay pal, and I would bet more if I knew you guys weren't all broke losers, that Aldo finishes pettis, not just wins, but KTFO of pettis.

Guida would beat Luciano Azevedo, the can that subbed Aldo

"would look like"

If Pettis didn't duck, you mean?

He means after Aldo is finished being a weight cutting can and moves up to LW.

If Aldo moves up to LW he'll still be a weight cutting can

Just like everyone else not in HW

He's cutting from HW? That's some Renan Barao **** right there

That's some PakaL interpretation right there

"would look like"

If Pettis didn't duck, you mean?

He means after Aldo is finished being a weight cutting can and moves up to LW.

If Aldo moves up to LW he'll still be a weight cutting can

Just like everyone else not in HW

He's cutting from HW? That's some Renan Barao **** right there

That's some PakaL interpretation right there

That was uncalled for

Here's what it would look like. Pettis knee is the TV. The hammer is Aldo kicking.

tumblr_mrnpgk1DiQ1s6r1vho1_500.gif

**** off troll

Pettis got thrown for 3 by Guida. Aldo would body him.

Guida would beat Aldo too

That's Satanasaurus Rex talk, I expect better from Raptor Cheesus

Hard fight to call but I can see Aldo taking it.

What people dont realize is that Pettis is very talented BUT very predictable as well.

Chad got a better chance in a rematch than Pettis does specially if they make it at 145 or catch weight .. yes I said it !

Cartwheel kicks and high kicks off the cage are very predictable.

What people dont realize is that Pettis is very talented BUT very predictable as well.

Chad got a better chance in a rematch than Pettis does specially if they make it at 145 or catch weight .. yes I said it !

You used the word KICKS twice to explain how unpredictable Pettis is ... so bottom line is that even YOU expect KICKS from Pettis.

FAIL!

Jones, Cain and even your boy DC are good examples of what unpredictable means inside the cage.

This is just my opinion and I respect yours Polo.

You used the word KICKS twice to explain how unpredictable Pettis is ... so bottom line is that even YOU expect KICKS from Pettis.

FAIL!

Jones, Cain and even your boy DC are good examples of what unpredictable means inside the cage.

Kicks alone, is pretty broad, especially when you have as many in your arsenal as Pettis.

FAIL!

Kicks alone, is pretty broad, especially when you have as many in your arsenal as Pettis.

Agree with you on that

But do you also agree that a guy like DC is a prime example of being unpredictable ?! Dude can KO you, he can boxe you or out wrestle you .. thats being unpredictable.

Jones might kick you, he might throw a spinning elbow or he might poke your eyes LOL

Just kidding but yeah I see your point

Archived