Dana White's meltdown on Twitter... Barao P4P Best Fighter.

xFINISHxHIMx

he's a badass who fishes people?!

i watch a bunch of people fishing crab on the show deadliest catch, and i thought that was pretty hardcore. that must be like sesame street compared to fishing people. mad props to dana. what the **** is he using for bait to trap these people? does he like throw an xbox one and an autographed poster of matt brown in the pot and everybody jumps in or what?

Why would a fight fan be interested in fishing?

Why would a fight fan be interested in fishing?

Why would anyone be interested in fishing?

Because fishing is a P4P sport... Man vs Nature as real as it gets.

It's only cool if you're killing sharks with your bare hands, if you're using a gay pole with some string and bait on the end of it to catch some midget fish that couldn't even find itself some food it's just bullying.

Dana got his jimmies in a twist over a site that I've said before is run by guys with third grade educations. Line from article:

"we’ve already established that that doesn’t necessarily move the public interest needle all by itself."

The fact that Dana feels the need to throw his twitter for five over that is kind of sad.

Dana got his jimmies in a twist over a site that I've said before is run by guys with third grade educations. Line from article:

"we’ve already established that that doesn’t necessarily move the public interest needle all by itself."

The fact that Dana feels the need to throw his twitter for five over that is kind of sad.

Lol that actually makes perfect sense in the right context

The most remedial college course on the English language should teach you "that that" is improper.

EDIT: The sentence would be correct with one that.

On the topic of Renan Barao, I personally do get excited for his fights. He IS a big sell as far as I'm concerned. You don't beat down the caliber of fighters that he does and not be great. Some can writing for Junkie isn't going to convince me Barao isn't a draw.

The most remedial college course on the English language should teach you "that that" is improper.

Sorry Cash but no dice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_that_is_is_that_that_is_not_is_not_is_that_it_it_is

it may be ugly but in the right context that that can be used

Sorry Cash but no dice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_that_is_is_that_that_is_not_is_not_is_that_it_it_is

Lol that sentence is awesome. Also this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_while_John_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_a_better_effect_on_the_teacher

Sorry Cash but no dice

Lol that sentence is awesome. Also this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_while_John_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_had_a_better_effect_on_the_teacher

The sentence can be understood more clearly by adding punctuation and emphasis:

James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher

Oh yeah, it's so ****ing clear now

Dana just mad & going on a tirade to get attention because nobody thinks this is PPV worthy. Bug eyes is barely marketable as it is but the problem is there is no one to challenge him. It's not so much that Barao is this p4p untouchable monster ( although he is definitely a badass ) it's that the rest of the division really is piss poor so it makes him look even more beastly.

Dillatard fighting for the title is a complete joke.

barao probably is the p4p best in the world right now simply becuase nobody at 135 comes close.

Holy **** someone who actually understands p4p!!!!!!!

p4p talk is dumb and kinda pointless but to me it means besides skill all other things being equal ( weight/athletic ability etc. ) who is the best and could beat more of the top fighters than anyone else on a consistent basis.

I don't think Barao is that guy^^. Currently Jon has the best skill set to beat the widest variety of the best fighters and do it consistently.

Unfortunately he's an a-hole and a cheat with his damn eye poke fixation.

Archived