lol Mo mad

POTUF

Polo I can't understand why you act about anything said about one of your favorite fighters like it has been said to you?

If someone says DC is a can , firstly it does not mean he really is a can and secondly it certainly does not mean you are a can for supporting him. And by the way MO's umbrella is too gay for a man let alone for a fighter.

Polo I can't understand why you act about anything said about one of your favorite fighters like it has been said to you?

If someone says DC is a can , firstly it does not mean he really is a can and secondly it certainly does not mean you are a can for supporting him. And by the way MO's umbrella is too gay for a man let alone for a fighter.

I do not understand the bold, as I was just kidding around.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

King Mo should be mad. He beat Rampage.

They need Rampage to be champ so they can have a big name to bring in viewers.

Of course Bjorn is not gonna give a **** about King Mo lol.

Same with Tito. That's why they're padding his record by letting him fight Welterweights.

Which is still sad, considering Tito is horrible and all you need to do is hit him in the miniscus once and it's over.

A UFC Flyweight would beat him, but this Bellator we are talking about here. Not exactly "high caliber".

inb4carnagetellsmei'mazuffazombieandbellatoristhepremiermmaorganizationintheworldandrampageisthegoatandmostlikelyhelikeslookingatnakedtitoortizphotos

Archived