Diaz Vs Brown

trooth

I thought Dana never makes the fights....

at least he says so whenever someone asks for future fights....

anyway..

Give both Diaz bros. a good fight please! they deserve it and are both big draws

i want to see them fight soon and with me a lot of others do too!

btw Bellator 120 > the last 4 ufc events

and when the Diaz bros are fed up with this organisation and move over bellator > UFC period! :D

I like this fight and would enjoy either one getting bodied. C'mon Double K.O.

lol we ain't talkin bout Chael here

neither of them will get KO'd

Ironically they both would get Smashed by Chael.......At the same time.

Not even Wanderlei and Dida at the same time handle Chael. So sit down with Diaz and study your hooked on phonics and hold Browns needles. Because bad mouthing the American Gangster is Hazardous to your health. You Dummy.

Not even Wanderlei and Dida at the same time handle Chael. So sit down with Diaz and study your hooked on phonics and hold Browns needles. Because bad mouthing the American Gangster is Hazardous to your health. You Dummy.

yeah no

Chael would get subbed in the first by either of them

yeah no

The only one they are going to sub is for each other. Being that they are both bottoms. They are both gonna roll on the mats and hit the pipe and don't mean for the Ganja.

yeah no

The only one they are going to sub is for each other. Being that they are both bottoms. They are both gonna roll on the mats and hit the pipe and don't mean for the Ganja.

PakaL... is that you?

yeah no

PakaL... is that you?

That would be a negative Cash

yeah no

PakaL... is that you?

Did you just have a stroke?? I have a list in my head of people who normally don't make sense and you weren't previously on it.

yeah no

PakaL... is that you?

Did you just have a stroke?? I have a list in my head of people who normally don't make sense and you weren't previously on it.

Making Sense, is a matter of understanding. An intellectual would seem foolish to a fool.

Negative = No

If Brown wants a title shot, this fight makes no sense. It would be fun to watch, but then again so would watching 2 drunk juicers scrap it out at the bar.

Browns on a good streak and even though he hasn't beat a top 10, he's in good position for a title shot. Fighting an unranked Diaz, who is coming off 2 straight losses, doesn't do anything for his progress. I mean what? is Brown gonna get a title shot off of beating Diaz? lol please...

Mr. Ball Lasagna, they fight for money above anything else. If people want to fork over PPV money, and he can manage to get a slice of that, there's MILLIONS of reasons why he would want to fight Nick Diaz.

Your insult attempt, so weak I'm not even gonna rip on you for it. You seem like a good guy there Cash and I don't wanna see you get hurt. Get on my level before you try to step to me. You're not ready to roll with the big dogs there young grasshopper.

That being said, Brown was calling for a title shot, not money. Diaz isn't beat and be title shot worthy caliber.

Mr. Ball Lasagna, they fight for money above anything else. If people want to fork over PPV money, and he can manage to get a slice of that, there's MILLIONS of reasons why he would want to fight Nick Diaz.

This ^^^

Money talks and bull**** (Hairy) walks

Your insult attempt, so weak I'm not even gonna rip on you for it. You seem like a good guy there Cash and I don't wanna see you get hurt. Get on my level before you try to step to me. You're not ready to roll with the big dogs there young grasshopper.

That being said, Brown was calling for a title shot, not money. Diaz isn't beat and be title shot worthy caliber.

Lmao Your level!!??

You dont even have 600 likes!

Lmao Your level!!??

Says the guy who has 7 accounts and uses them all to like each other... lol

Lmao Your level!!??

You talking about multiple accounts? LoL that's rich

I'm probably the only person here that doesn't have an altdo

Lmao Your level!!??

You talking about multiple accounts? LoL that's rich

I'm probably the only person here that doesn't have an altdo

Add me to the "doesn't have an altdo" list.

Hard not to give Diaz the nod. Silva really exposed Brown's seemingly weak body. I can see Brown getting popped in the face a few times then some brutal hooks whipped into his gut!

Silva exposed it!?

Lmao

Laughing your **** off why? Sorry pal, not with you

Archived