UFC targeting Dustin Poirier to face McGregor after Miller fight

cashflow

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/21/5739824/ufc-waiting-for-conor-mcgregor-vs-cole-miller-result-before-booking

Seems like they're banking on McGregor beating the hell out of Miller. So am I! What a coincidence.

conor-mcgregor-2.jpg

@wedo619, remember our poop eating bet? Your hope that beating Cole Miller was going to springboard McGregor to a title fight has officially backfired. You should've just accepted the bet on Cole and eaten the poop then. Instead we'll all have to wait a few more months.

matilda-1996-001-chocolate-mess-bruce-bogtrotter.jpg?itok=nLwi5qFy

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/21/5739824/ufc-waiting-for-conor-mcgregor-vs-cole-miller-result-before-booking

Seems like they're banking on McGregor beating the hell out of Miller. So am I! What a coincidence.

conor-mcgregor-2.jpg

@wedo619, remember our poop eating bet? Your hope that beating Cole Miller was going to springboard McGregor to a title fight has officially backfired. You should've just accepted the bet on Cole and eaten the poop then. Instead we'll all have to wait a few more months.

matilda-1996-001-chocolate-mess-bruce-bogtrotter.jpg?itok=nLwi5qFy

LoL if McGreGOAT doesnt KO Poirer early, he could gas and get subbed though

Dustin DOMINATED Holloway

McGregor held on for dear life

And also couldn't come out of the fight without a serious injury. Hollaway has been doing work since that fight, McGregor has been running his mouth sitting on his ****.

bro you're not in the 10k crew

You can't put GOAT in your name

And also couldn't come out of the fight without a serious injury. Hollaway has been doing work since that fight, McGregor has been running his mouth sitting on his ****.

When was I voted out?

When was I voted out?

oh wait nvm

I forgot it was based off points not likes

you are still in

When was I voted out?

oh wait nvm

I forgot it was based off points not likes

you are still in

409222750.jpg

Poirier vs McGregor would be a hell of a fight. I think that's a great fight to make if Conor beats Miller, which I think he will. Both guys are 2 of my favorite fighters right now so I don't wanna see either lose. I could see either guy taking that one.

I think it's pretty dumb for the UFC to even talk about who McGregor should fight next if he wins tho. He's got a good test in Cole Miller coming up.

On a random side-note. I was just thinking about that scene from Matilda with the big kid eating the cake. I got reminded of that scene for some reason the other day. Funny you posted that.

Damn, Dustin is 1 of the 3 guys at FW... who's actually able to beat McGregor.

Yeah... I listed three people that I would rather not see him fight (since I'm in the poop-eating bet). Poirier was one of them. He has the stand-up to compete with McGregor, but I don't think his heart and certainly not his mind are ready to bang with McGregor. Poirier tends to get defeated mentally.

McGregor will beat him if he avoids the ground game imo Poirier tends to get clipped in most of his fights I think this is a favourable fight for Connor over some of the other guys at the top in that division guys like Lamas, Zombie and Cub etc are harder fights for him.

Cub can't hang with Connor

McGregor will beat him if he avoids the ground game imo Poirier tends to get clipped in most of his fights I think this is a favourable fight for Connor over some of the other guys at the top in that division guys like Lamas, Zombie and Cub etc are harder fights for him.

Cub beats Conor everywhere.

Not sure about that but if Cub can't then Poirier is screwed

If McGruber is really any good he should KO Poirier. Poirier is easy to hit and gets hurt regularly

You are saying Swanson's striking is not "any good" just because you really hate McGregor and is afraid he'll beat both Miller and Poirier lol

No, Cub Swanson would KO Aldo, he can strike. But all of Dustin's other opponents besides KZ have terrible striking and most of them hurt/dropped him.

Also, I don't hate Colin. One of my favourite fighters.

Archived