Assuming the prices are all equal, what cell phone should I buy?

SVTContour98

i would recommend a non-smartphone. you wont run out of batteries in a day just from listening to a bunch of music and sending out a couple texts! i dont mean to knock em, but literally. the battery life is terrible unless you keep the damn thing in airplane mode all day (defeating the purpose of even owning a cellphone) and then theres having to charge the damn thing every night.

i sometimes carry around an older phone, in case my smart phone dies half way through a hot summer day i can just swap the sim card and be good for another week.

My wife has the S4, it's a solid choice.

I was expecting you to tell him to buy a Windows phone

I like mine, but most people blindly hate and won't give it a shot. Besides, I chose from the options he's considering.

How did you know my weiner's nickname was S4!?

Because I listen when my wife talks to me, you don't, your wife never shuts up about how you don't listen.

I have a note 2, was excited when I got it. Now I can't wait to go back to iPhone.

wow, that's definitely great to know b/c I was seriously considering the note 2.

Looks like come 6/1 I'll be getting the Galaxy S4, or, if the price is good enough, the S5

Thanks everyone!

no htc one m8? fail

It's on my radar, but might not be able to get a good enough discount on it.

no device is perfect. but the htc one (the original) is about as close to perfect as anything I could ask for.

I love the speakers in the front. Anytime I show a YouTube video to a hommie they are amazed by the sound.

(it's hilarious watching Galaxy/Note users try to listen to my phone at first through the non-existent hole that would normally be in the back of most smart phones)

I also don't like the Touch Wiz software that Galaxy's and Note's implement

I am not quite sure of the name of that UI that the G2's running but it looks to be a Touch Wiz knock off.

The HTC uses Sense for it's UI, i love it, it's simple and is never laggy or glitchy

If there is one fault on the htc one, it's the camera, but I'm not much of a picture taker and I already have a nice digital camera

They said the fixed the camera on the new HTC One, but I haven't looked into it.

Archived