UFC Makes Bellator Insignificant!

BOILEDFREAKEGGS

Amazing to see all these MMAjunkie dimwits jumping on Bellator's **** after the Rampage fight. Giving wall-to-wall coverage to such a terrible event. Who cares? I am sure Bjork lined their pockets and plates with cash and other prizes to cover this dreck. Let's be honest here. There are maybe, and I mean maybe, 10 fighters the UFC might have an interest in. This might e worse than Strikeforce was. Oh the suspense. Will Tito fight Rampage? Will Tito fight Newton? Will King Mo rematch Rampage? I'll take Page, Alvarez, the skinny kid who beat Chandler, Chandler, and who else?

There are some good prospects in Bellator that I would love to see in UFC but overal Bellator host is way below UFCs.

One things is for sure. Bellator is growing as well and UFC gotta be very cautious o who they cut/release because thats how Bellator will grow: by picking up big names released from UFC.

In other words we could see names like Overeem on Bellators host and that alone will make Bellator grow (sorry folks but names will help sell a promotion).

Bellator > UFC

lol this can wants the Diaz sisters to go to Bellator so that they can be champions........Problem is those cans probably can win titles there either........

Also LMFAO at =)) bellacrap saying that tito vs shlemenco was a superfight........

Bellator > UFC

lol this can wants the Diaz sisters to go to Bellator so that they can be champions........Problem is those cans probably can win titles there either........

Also LMFAO at =)) bellacrap saying that tito vs shlemenco was a superfight........

Did you see the size difference between Tito and Shlemenco ?!

I was like "are you serious these guys are even fighting each other ?"

That was pathetic

Archived