Any one notice the new ring girl at the weigh ins?

PakaL

If you are referring to Vanessa Hanson, you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

So you're saying britney and arianny are the hott ones on the stage?

I figured he was referring more to the fact that she's not remotely new at this point.

If you are referring to Vanessa Hanson, you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

I figured he was referring more to the fact that she's not remotely new at this point.

Compared to the other 2 that have been around for ever yeah she seems new. And if you look closely at the 3 you can tell who is about to retire and whos not. Just like mma fighters ring girls have a shelve life, you got to make moves as fast as you can or lose it. Out of the 3 only 1 didn't have 5 lbs of make up on...

so no threads about bodies huh? eat a fat richard you corrupt POS, at least stick to your own made up rules.

so no threads about bodies huh? eat a fat richard you corrupt POS, at least stick to your own made up rules.

tumblr_n5j8xzmLV81tv4k5po1_400.gif

If you don't like my decision, or me, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

But if you're going to keep going around the forums harassing me about it, at some point, you're going to be taking a time out.

If you don't like my decision, or me, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

But if you're going to keep going around the forums harassing me about it, at some point, you're going to be taking a time out.

Bro, just perma ban him. He also harasses you, in his new AV... check it out.

No one would miss him and I won't tell anyone.

Bro, just perma ban him. He also harasses you, in his new AV... check it out.

No one would miss him and I won't tell anyone.

@_Finish_Him_‌ keep crying to daddy puhsie boy

McGOAT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> we do

Agreed. Freezes thread about Meisha Tate's breasts but let's this one go one. Then makes my Dong vs Lomtard bet thread unbumpable just for the sake of making it unbumpable. I don't even like Wedo619 I think he is a retard, but he is right about this.

Agreed. Freezes thread about Meisha Tate's breasts but let's this one go one. Then makes my Dong vs Lomtard bet thread unbumpable just for the sake of making it unbumpable. I don't even like Wedo619 I think he is a retard, but he is right about this.

Would've never taken you for a whiner. Almost as bad as a welchs strawberryer 4 real doe bro stop ducking being a man.

Would've never taken you for a whiner. Almost as bad as a welchs strawberryer 4 real doe bro stop ducking being a man.

Lol

Teemu would front kick KO you and he is only 12

Lol

Teemu would front kick KO you and he is only 12

STFU and let him bang bro...

I6XYmb7.gif

we cant have threads about bodies. the last time we did i got a little too carried away brah.

Archived