I would like to see Ronda Rousey vs. Floyd Mayweather

Megasoup

Well, I would. We've seen how these match-ups go down, before. There won't be any surprise here.

No, I don't want to see this because I'm curious about the outcome; I would just like to see a woman-beater manhandled by an attractive, feminine woman (say what you'd like, but we've all seen the beasts at Wal-Mart. We know what the average American woman looks like. Comparatively, Ronda is very, very good-looking.)

I would like to see MMA get the respect it deserves and for the competitors to be viewed as the world-class athletes that they are. I'd like to shatter the illusions of those that believe boxers are superior fighters. I would like all of that noble garbage.

But, I really just want to see that loudmouthed chump get walloped.

Longtime boxer, here; I think a lot of people know that. I don't mean to disrespect the sport. I've taken many more fights in the ring, but I never watch the events and do not follow the sport. I have always thought of myself more of a fan of MMA and would have preferred to have competed in more cagefights, but life has a tendency of steering us.

Now, back to my harsh reality. It's nice to think about something else for a while.

Oh, by the way; here's the link that made me think of this:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/22/5743266/dana-white-ronda-rousey-would-hurt-floyd-mayweather-badly-in-a-street

That talk really needs to die. It's never going to happen, it's a dumb hypothetical, and it has carried on way too long.

The MMA fighter would win an MMA fight, and the boxer would win a boxing fight. This isn't rocket science.

Why must this talking die? People have been rehashing ideas since the dawn of time.

People talk about beautiful women. That subject never gets old.

People talk about baseball.

People talk about politics.

People talk about the internal combustion engine and the sometimes inspirational design of the passenger compartment that surrounds.

People talk about the weather.

Of all things, why do you believe this subject should be forbidden? Really, the subject of a pugilistic contest on a world stage between a man and a woman is a rather new idea.

That talk really needs to die. It's never going to happen, it's a dumb hypothetical, and it has carried on way too long.

The MMA fighter would win an MMA fight, and the boxer would win a boxing fight. This isn't rocket science.

what about a muytai fight

what about a muytai fight

394-intredasting.png mats'up.

1386157888505.jpg

Archived