That's it i pitty the FOO... He went full jbj without a side of fan.

PakaL

JBJ releases his new self intitled look at me vid and it pops up no where but BJ penn .com. WTF is really going on i pitty the fool. I pitty him so much i will make his non relevant self sort of relevant again. Your welcome pokeMON

Also would someone kindly post a link to the video that didn't even hit 1 hit wonder status TY in advance

My reaction when ever I try to read a PakaL thread title or general post.

VHGXyv8.gif

After you become worldy, life will get easier.

TQDRgKR.gif

Here teemu a pre puberty cheat card. That's it i pitty the FOO... He went full jbj without a side of fan. ENGWISH/ENGLISH 4 U I feel sorry for jon bones jones... He went full retard without a side of being just a fan boy just real tard.

More rosetta stone for U strawberry.

JBJ releases his new self intitled look at me vid and it pops up no where but BJ penn .com. WTF is really going on i pitty the fool. I pitty him so much i will make his non relevant self sort of relevant again. Your welcome pokeMON

Also would someone kindly post a link to the video that didn't even hit 1 hit wonder status TY in advance

Jon tries to generate a buzz in media, no one give a fluck because he's a bish. Only TMZ / BJ penn covers it. I feel sorry for him so sorry for him and his un friendly to the masses self, that i try to get him some attention in the forum. I say you are welcome jon. And in closing i asked one of you nerdgins or net pros to post the link to the 2nd cry me a river jon made and produced video. Thank you to the nerdgin in advance.

Archived