TJ Dillashaw is the #1 P4P fighter in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sobercuban

Joe Rogan has taken idiotic hyperbole to levels never seen before

It was pretty clear he was rooting for TJ Dillashaw as the fight went on.

You can tell when he was on the ground with Barao and Barao grabbed his leg and he was like, "watch out for the leg!". If it was the other way around, he would have said something like, "Oh TJ has a leg, he could finish it!" or something like that.

He was glad TJ got out of the leg lock, even though it was only for like 5 seconds.

Loved the aggressive sort of mixture of using mobility & feints as a foundation to take Barao's power/aggression away then pick him apart with switching stance mid stream to gain dominant angles and throw combinations. It was like an aggressive version of Cruz, Machida and Mighty Mouse all wrapped up into one.

Brilliant performance. War Bang Muay Thai.

Holy ****, what a performance.

I didn't give TJ a shot at all. I retract all of my previous statements, he proved me wrong.

He's the man.

****ing idiot. Any MMA fan knew Tylor would murder Barão

I called it

Damn, you even don't even support your people anymore....

+1.

All the people saying he would lose hopping on his **** now =D>

Not at all, I never called the fight but I absolutely thought Barao would win

I think it's more that people are amazed at his performance

I am, and it's one for the books for me

Badass!

All the people saying he would lose hopping on his **** now =D>

Not at all, I never called the fight but I absolutely thought Barao would win

I think it's more that people are amazed at his performance

I am, and it's one for the books for me

Badass!

Exactly!!

/end thread

Holy ****, what a performance.

I didn't give TJ a shot at all. I retract all of my previous statements, he proved me wrong.

He's the man.

****ing idiot. Any MMA fan knew Tylor would murder Barão

I called it

Damn, you even don't even support your people anymore....

+1.

Of course I support my fellow americans

I wasn't really a fan of his before the fight but he definitely made me one with that performance. He's still the only Alpha male fighter that doesn't seem to be that much of a d-bag.

Chad Mendes seems like a cool dude, I could see why people don't like Faber or Benebeetus, but most of them don't come off ****y to me.

Let me start by saying that I like T.J. I was hoping he'd win and thought that he actually had a decent chance, as I figured he presented certain matchup problems and that Barao would likely underestimate him. With that being said, and I know I'm going to take some heat for this, I think the only reason he won the fight as impressively as he did was because Barao got messed up by that overhand that landed in the first. I'm not trying to take anything away from T.J., but Barao was getting the better of the striking in the first round up until that point, even though he didn't look like his usual self. T.J. was standing right in front of Barao at first, then he started to move very well and switch stances, which I give him a ton of credit for because it worked beautifully, but it makes that big shot seem like a bit of a fluke when you look at that round as a whole.

Also, if you really think about it, don't you think Barao would have been just a bit sharper in the striking game if he hadn't gotten hit by that truck, so to speak? And I know people are going to say T.J. made that happen by jacking him up, which I agree with, but did anybody before the fight, or even now, truly believe T.J. to be the better striker? I didn't... Perhaps I'm wrong, but this will feel like a fluke to me unless he can do it again. My guess is that if Barao doesn't get concussed early on that that fight goes very different. T.J. may still have won, but I doubt it would have been such a landslide. Still, I was very pleased to see T.J. win and I hope he can continue to improve and hold the belt for a while.

Archived