Official TJ Dillashaw Bandwagon Thread

LayDownDead

**PROOF**

I give TJ more of a chance than I do Faber. It would be a bangfest if it happens. Dillashaw's striking has improved rapidly and looks a lot like Bazooka Joe. He would give Barao a lot of problems.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/155368/tj-dillashaw-vs-renan-barao

DildoGOAT

Cormier

Lawler

Mizugaki

Krause

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/158071/gamblers-prediction-league/p8

**PROOF**

I give TJ more of a chance than I do Faber. It would be a bangfest if it happens. Dillashaw's striking has improved rapidly and looks a lot like Bazooka Joe. He would give Barao a lot of problems.

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/155368/tj-dillashaw-vs-renan-barao

DildoGOAT

Cormier

Lawler

Mizugaki

Krause

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/158071/gamblers-prediction-league/p8

Sufficient proof, welcome to the bandwagon, good sir

TJ is the GOAT and will beat Barao 100%

Also proof

lol you have never picked against a brazilian in your life homie, you are picking Wanderlei over Chael when the entire country of Brazil is picking Chael.

Tj fought his *** off. It is truly one of my happiest UFC moments. Lowest man on the Alpha Male totem pole. And out shined them all. Best part is not a single doubter can say that he is just a boring wrestler that LnP'd Barao. :)

+1 that is the best part DildoGOAT left zero room for criticism. He whooped his **** for 4.5 rounds and then TKOed him

Tj fought his *** off. It is truly one of my happiest UFC moments. Lowest man on the Alpha Male totem pole. And out shined them all. Best part is not a single doubter can say that he is just a boring wrestler that LnP'd Barao. :)

+1 that is the best part DildoGOAT left zero room for criticism. He whooped his **** for 4.5 rounds and then TKOed him

What do you mean TKO? He clearly KO'd Barão twice

It was 50-40 in my score card

When do you mean TKO? He clearly KO'd Barão twice

LoL you have officially broken. I think there needs to be a 5 stages of grief thread made for this so you can properly recover lmao

LoL you have officially broken. I think there needs to be a 5 stages of grief thread made for this so you can properly recover lmao

5 stages are for ****s

I skipped them all

Done.

Barao was getting outstruck by Wineland Lmfao

People counting Dillashaw out before the fight were crazy

Why?

Most people are trying to figure out how Dillishaw even got a title shot in the first place. It's obviously not based on his record.

Because DIllashaw has faced better competition in the UFC than Barao has and did better lol

Why?

Most people are trying to figure out how Dillishaw even got a title shot in the first place. It's obviously not based on his record.

Because DIllashaw has faced better competition in the UFC than Barao has and did better lol

Do tell.

GIve us the Murder's Row that Dillishaw beat in order to get his shot, because I am dying to hear it.

Why?

Do tell.

GIve us the Murder's Row that Dillishaw beat in order to get his shot, because I am dying to hear it.

Don't doubt flash he'll save everyone of us... Dude hit super HERO status live with it or walk away mad your choice.

Yes I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about all the top ranked fighter Dillishaw waded through to get a title shot.

Cause I don't remember him fighting anybody very good at all.

And please tell me the incredible fighters Barao has beat besides and aging Urijah Faber.

Yes I am on the edge of my seat waiting to hear about all the top ranked fighter Dillishaw waded through to get a title shot.

And please tell me the incredible fighters Barao has beat besides and aging Urijah Faber.

Well, clearly not the Who's ****in Who of MMA that Dillishaw has.

Beating Assuncao and Easton is on par with Barao, bro.

LOL

Loses a d to Assuncao and gets a d over Easton and he's ready for the title.

What a load of ****in ****.

Dude has not earned his way to the title and everyone knows it. Nuthin new in the UFC.

He joins a long list.

Lesnar tops it, of course.

Hey. Another white American.

What a coincidence....

LoL so rustled his favorite fighter got his **** beat he is trying to say it was fixed

You can only get posts of his caliber by being rustled AND retarded.

hope you all saved a seat for me cause im riding on this bandwagon.

dillashaw got kod by a flyweight

i think dillashaw will get caught in the first

round 6

barao probably is the p4p best in the world right now simply becuase nobody at 135 comes close.

No you aren't LMFAO

LOL

Loses a d to Assuncao and gets a d over Easton and he's ready for the title.

What a load of ****in ****.

Dude has not earned his way to the title and everyone knows it. Nuthin new in the UFC.

lol cagetard ****ing about the guys that merked his favorite fighter didn't deserve the shot..again.

Archived