Which kicks should I get?

H.N.I.C.

You want to look like me?
i wan't to kick your **** on undisputed but i don't have a chumpbox.

Lul

Nobody can body me. i'd kill ya brah just like dillashaw

It's common knowledge that Xbox gamers are superior in skill than Gaystation gamers.

Lul

It's common knowledge that Xbox gamers are superior in skill than Gaystation gamers. it might be common knowledge to you and ya little ****s on the playground or suntin. maybe after youve hit puberty you can get a job and cop a real gaming system.

Lul

It's common knowledge that Xbox gamers are superior in skill than Gaystation gamers. it might be common knowledge to you and ya little ****s on the playground or suntin. maybe after youve hit puberty you can get a job and cop a real gaming system.

I had a PS1, dawg.

Sony lost me at the PS2. I needed to step up my gaming to the next level and the Gaystation wasn't going to do it.

Lul

I had a PS1, dawg.

Sony lost me at the PS2. I needed to step up my gaming to the next level and the Gaystation wasn't going to do it.well If I had that mcmod money I'd have a Xbox just so ud get big brother'd.

I rock Cortez only
LMAO, used to rock Jordans eury day, then it was Cortez' eury day, then Forces, Shox, and my latest style has been the Air Max's. I had a pair of 95's and I had to get the 11's b/c they were so tight.

But I have about 10 pairs of Cortez lol

Lead Front Kick, Rear Front Kick, Rear Chasse aka oblique kick, Lead Roundhouse Kick, Rear Roundhouse Kick, Rear Wheel Kick. All the other kicks pretty much suck.

Since you seem to be in the adult BBC industry i guess Nike B since they have clear heels which seems appropriate.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived