What will Renan Barao's excuse be?

BABA_JI

I remember when 12er said he likes Barao (That was like last week or sumthin') and now he bashes him in every thread... 8-|
I don't think he will make an excuse. He humbly accepted his defeat and said he will be back.

This^^

I don't dislike Barao, but I was rooting for TJ, obviously since I signed him into my camp league last august.

However, Brazilians make excuses even when they win, so its a matter of time before Barao has one too.

Can Crusher Barao lost to a TUF runner up... that says it all

I gotta be honest. After last night Im really wondering if Barao is a legit "can crusher".

Dillasha made him look pathetic.

Then I started to think about the guys Barao has beat in UFC, how pathetic was his last win over Faber (one of the most retarded stoppages ever), how he beat Wineland but another can just beat Wineland too with brutal KO ... conclusion .. Im starting to realize Barao was a can crusher !

It's funny all the hate Barão is getting just for being brazilian.

So far he's shown sportsmanship. Oh, and his face is ****ed up but it seems like he's ok overall

photo1-280x300.jpg

If that was the case, I wouldn't like JDS, Fabio, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, and many others.

So far he's shown sportsmanship. Oh, and his face is ****ed up but it seems like he's ok overall

photo1-280x300.jpg

If that was the case, I wouldn't like JDS, Fabio, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, and many others.

This is like saying "I'm not racist, I've a black friend"

photo1-280x300.jpg

Everyone has a bad night dude will be back like the terminator. All he needs to do is learn a little english like the spider it's normal.

photo1-280x300.jpg

Please don't play the whole nationality card.

I like American, Brazilian, Korean, German, Swedish, Cuban, and Japaneses fighters.

photo1-280x300.jpg

You're the one who seems to have the weird allegiance to Brazilian fighters, dawg.

I don't discriminate.

photo1-280x300.jpg

I like American, Brazilian, Korean, German, Swedish, Cuban, and Japaneses fighters.

Then explain me why are we discussing excuses he never used

photo1-280x300.jpg

Lol

You tell me

photo1-280x300.jpg

Lol

You tell me

Because brazilians are known for giving excuses

I'm just stating the fact we're making fun of him because he's brazilian, even though he never tried to make TJ's win look bad

photo1-280x300.jpg

Lol

You tell me

I'm just stating the fact we're making fun of him because he's brazilian

But how is that a fact if only one person in the thread brought up the excuse thing?

photo1-280x300.jpg

So we talk about excuses and you jump right to, "because he's Brazilian" and who's the racist here?

photo1-280x300.jpg

Lol

You tell me

We discuss it with everyone else.

But we can't with a Brazilian.

And that's the racist part.

I'm hating, its what I do.

To be fair, I'm making fun of Brazilians for making excuses. I make fun of Canadians for being homosexuals and I make fun of Brits for being cans.

Now we're talking

I'm not complaining, by the way, I was just making it clear (that the hatred was towards brazilians in general, not Barão). I don't know why PATSTER is trying to deny something we all do

I'm hating, its what I do.

To be fair, I'm making fun of Brazilians for making excuses. I make fun of Canadians for being homosexuals and I make fun of Brits for being cans.

Now we're talking

I'm not complaining, by the way, I was just making it clear (that the hatred was towards brazilians in general, not Barão). I don't know why PATSTER is trying to deny something we all do

Because every fighter makes excuses lmao

Why continue fighting if you truly think the other guy is better?

Can you guys stop being rude to each other please? I don't log on to this forum to see members berate and abuse each other verbally, I log on to this site to discuss mma. It breaks my heart seeing you guys tussle on the web everyday. :(

Can you guys stop being rude to each other please? I don't log on to this forum to see members berate and abuse each other verbally, I log on to this site to discuss mma. It breaks my heart seeing you guys tussle on the web everyday. :(

I think that's what they came to do here.

Barao isn't saying anything but his team mates couldn't sit around and allow the silence.

http://www.bjpenn.com/barao-teammate-calls-ufc-crooks-for-making-him-fight-so-soon/

"Barao Teammate Calls UFC Crooks For Making Him Fight So Soon - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/barao-teammate-calls-ufc-crooks-for-making-him-fight-so-soon"

Barao isn't saying anything but his team mates couldn't sit around and allow the silence.

http://www.bjpenn.com/barao-teammate-calls-ufc-crooks-for-making-him-fight-so-soon/

"Barao Teammate Calls UFC Crooks For Making Him Fight So Soon - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/barao-teammate-calls-ufc-crooks-for-making-him-fight-so-soon"

lol ****s... Barao fought for three minutes taking no damage on feb 1. Robbie Lawler fought in a five round war on March 15 and then dominates his opponent.

This is why I made this thread, ****ing Brazilians. @AndersonIsStillTheGOAT‌ I've demanded apologies from Carnage on behalf of canada, and I must now ask for the same from you.

Barao has a legit excuse

He has can Brazilian genetics

You usually got shizzle right but in this case you wrong. Mexico is the glass body capital of the world, example Cruz, Cain, & pettis. Brazil rocks bro don't mighty duck brazil's greatness.

Archived