Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC Fight Night Berlin: Munoz vs. Mousasi Official Discussion Thread

I don't wanna take advantage of your hard work McGOAT but you couldn't put up results after a event could you?

I could probably do that.

Smashed him. Munoz is now officially third tier...

He already was. For whatever reason Joe Silva keeps giving this guy top ten fighters and it makes me cringe every time he gets matched up with a fighter that is worthy of breaking into top 5.

Munoz is the ultimate gate keeper. I like the dude but he's he's only good at one thing his top game defensive anti jitz control wrestling with heavy GnP. His stand-up is garbage including his shoot box, his jitz off his back is not that good & neither is his clinch ( striking & grappling ) which should be a strength. The only real improvement he's shown in years is he's a little more experienced and a little bit better of an athlete for fighting.

Smashed him. Munoz is now officially third tier...

He already was. For whatever reason Joe Silva keeps giving this guy top ten fighters and it makes me cringe every time he gets matched up with a fighter that is worthy of breaking into top 5.

Munoz is the ultimate gate keeper. I like the dude but he's he's only good at one thing his top game defensive anti jitz control wrestling with heavy GnP. His stand-up is garbage including his shoot box, his jitz off his back is not that good & neither is his clinch ( striking & grappling ) which should be a strength. The only real improvement he's shown in years is he's a little more experienced and a little bit better of an athlete for fighting. I had him straddling 2nd and 3rd tier but tonight he got thrown out of second tier and almost landed in fourth

Dammit it's 2am here and I can't stay awake :( gonna try and wake up for moose

lol thats weak. I watch every UFC event stream until 8 AM, stop crying, you're making aussies look bad

in my defence yesterday I started drinking at 1230pm

thats 13 hours before this was written. Good news is no hangover... still drunk though so Im hilarious, but the wall isnt far off