Is cormier skurrrd of GUS the destroyer?

PakaL

In his after fight talkathon he mentioned wanting only JBJ. Does he know Gus will destroy him? Will the mighty ducking continue concerning cormier VS the peoples champ GUS? Also all his talk about being the one to do what gus did involved no recognition of the POKE. How does the midget think he will get by the notorious POKE, when only GUS the destroyer has been able to do it?

He wants the title, so he called out the guy who has the title.

Why would he call out the guy without the belt? I'm sure if Gustafsson beats Jones in the rematch, he'll start calling out Gustafsson, but in the mean time, it makes sense to call out the champion.

Why would he call out the guy without the belt? I'm sure if Gustafsson beats Jones in the rematch, he'll start calling out Gustafsson, but in the mean time, it makes sense to call out the champion.

He will duck, especially when he knows the true champ on his second defense will win. It's written in the RUNESTONES

UFC does not want Gus/DC as a title contender fight because that will hurt PPV sales. Gus/DC would be a lose lose situation for UFC and here is why:

DC BEATS GUS- UFC is already counting on a MEGA PPV SALE on Jones vs Gus 2 so that cash would go "bye bye".

GUS BEATS DC- Well, Jones vs DC will also be another huge ppv sale (in fact I think this will be SB weekend headline) and if Gus would beat him that would throw DC kinda of back on the line. Also, a undefeated DC is way more hype than a DC with a loss on his records ;)

He will duck, especially when he knows the true champ on his second defense will win. It's written in the RUNESTONES

russell-westbrook-wat-to-reporter-o1.gif

20555fe780eab7f441a78f2581a22c2d306e0fa985a24b3b3fd214dc2bdb8b5c.jpg

20555fe780eab7f441a78f2581a22c2d306e0fa985a24b3b3fd214dc2bdb8b5c.jpg

Good call it's not in Engwish with a side of grey poopON

Cormier isn't scared homie. He wants Jon because Jon is looked at as the better fighter and tougher challenge.

DC would ragdoll gus.

The troll in you was showing. Sorry for not partaking in the festivities. Because we'll know GUS won even non MMA fan boyz know this simpleton.

DC will rag doll the both of them. Future LHW champ.

Refer to the symptoms of butthurt thread 3 stages of grief or whatever. You're showing signs of being delusional.

Refer to Jon Jones did things to your butt hole thread.

Don't take it out on DC.

If i do i will be delusional too...

DC thinks that beating a barista and a geriatric gets you a shot.. Sure thing Uncle Tom

GTFO!

He was supposed to get a shot at the hw title when he came over from Strikeforce. I forgot why it didn't happen (injury? Cain?).. Since then he's beaten Big Country, Frank Mur and Hendo. Before that he beat Soa Palelei, Big Foot Silva and Barnett.

Give him a shot already, there is no one else that deserves it at lhw.

DC thinks that beating a barista and a geriatric gets you a shot.. Sure thing Uncle Tom

GTFO!

He was supposed to get a shot at the hw title when he came over from Strikeforce. I forgot why it didn't happen (injury? Cain?).. Since then he's beaten Big Country, Frank Mur and Hendo. Before that he beat Soa Palelei, Big Foot Silva and Barnett.

Give him a shot already, there is no one else that deserves it at lhw.

jorlol.gif

Archived