Who is going to dethrone the new Bantamweight Champion of the World?

xFINISHxHIMx

Dildoshaw is too fast and improving too rapidly for everyone in title picture right now.

What about this man? I think he has a pretty good chance, he rocked Barao too and almost finished him...

michael-mcdonald.jpg

Too slow dude, Faber put him down with an overhand right, TJ will box him up badly.

YOU WERE A BARAO FAN YOU BANDWAGONNER

Now what? Dillashaw owned him. Barao is still a poll option. It's a Weidman vs Silva story... some guys just have the tools to beat a fighter more than once. If you can't accept the truth, you better go watch Ice-hockey or Curling. You CANadian.

Now what? Dillashaw owned him. Barao is still a poll option. It's a Weidman vs Silva story... some guys just have the tools to beat a fighter more than once. If you can't accept the truth, you better go watch Ice-hockey or Curling. You CANadian.

you called me out for hoping on the baraos bandwagon and now this

shake my damn head you are the reason this forum sucks

you called me out for hoping on the baraos bandwagon and now this

shake my damn head you are the reason this forum sucks

You can leave if you want...

and where did I say that I am a fan of Dillashaw ? Nobody can denied that TJ has destroyed Barao yesterday.... Get over your butthurt bro.

****ing trolls, where did I say that I am a fan of TJ? He looked outstanding against Barao... Deal with it.

Might have something to do with your history of bandwagoning and the fact that you've been riding Barao's jock since you joined but the moment he gets schooled your making threads glorifying the guy that just beat him...

****ing trolls, where did I say that I am a fan of TJ? He looked outstanding against Barao... Deal with it.

Might have something to do with your history of bandwagoning and the fact that you've been riding Barao's jock since you joined but the moment he gets schooled your making threads glorifying the guy that just beat him...

Name one bandwagon I jumped on... except the Mighty Mouse train.

I'm not going to lie, if somebody is better, I'll say he's better.

What thread are you referring to? are you retarded?

Says i'm retarded... doesn't know what thread i'm talking about. Obviously since you're a bandwagoner and didn't know who Dillashaw was before saturday i'm referring to the only thread you've ever made about him. If somebody just wrecked my favorite fighter I wouldn't be making "Who is going to dethrone the new bantamweight champion of the world" threads with glorifying pictures in the OP and Dillashaw is P4P as one of the poll options. Your bandwagoning of champs is rivaled only by wedo.

Says i'm retarded... doesn't know what thread i'm talking about. Obviously since you're a bandwagoner and didn't know who Dillashaw was before saturday i'm referring to the only thread you've ever made about him. If somebody just wrecked my favorite fighter I wouldn't be making "Who is going to dethrone the new bantamweight champion of the world" threads with glorifying pictures in the OP and Dillashaw is P4P as one of the poll options. Your bandwagoning of champs is rivaled only by wedo.

Ok, you really are retarded. This thread is about ''who's going to beat Dillashaw'', TJ is the BW Champ right now what kind of picture should be in the OP? and I voted for McDonald, you dip****. The poll options are for all forum users, not just for me, ****ing troll.

Ok, you really are retarded. This thread is about ''who's going to beat Dillashaw'', TJ is the BW Champ right now what kind of picture should be in the OP? and I voted for McDonald, you dip****. The poll options are for all forum users, not just for me, ****ing troll.

You're transparency is painfully obvious. TJ hasn't even defended yet and you're talking about whose going to "dethrone" him like he's a long reigning force in the division. My point is that if my favorite fighter just got molested by somebody i've never heard of i wouldn't be posting an obvious bandwagon thread in the first place. inb4 FH jumps on the Ali Baugacarpetburn train if he beats Mighty Mouse.

You're transparency is painfully obvious. TJ hasn't even defended yet and you're talking about whose going to "dethrone" him like he's a long reigning force in the division. My point is that if my favorite fighter just got molested by somebody i've never heard of i wouldn't be posting an obvious bandwagon thread in the first place. inb4 FH jumps on the Ali Baugacarpetburn train if he beats Mighty Mouse.

**** off troll... Don't be ridiculous now the russian GSP can't beat Mighty Mouse.

Archived