Gus would get MOLLY WOPPED by DC and then thrown for 5 like Hendo

Settle down young buck. Also McHitler said it was the concentration camp for anybody impersonating another member. You're also embarrassing the PATSTER family name.

I've already prayed to Raptor Jesus that he goes to Auschwitz when McHitler catches him. And he's in extra deep **** for putting **** in the title.

Settle down young buck. Also McHitler said it was the concentration camp for anybody impersonating another member. You're also embarrassing the PATSTER family name.

I've already prayed to Raptor Jesus that he goes to Auschwitz when McHitler catches him. And he's in extra deep **** for putting **** in the title.

Molly ****

Definition:

To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple of your **** or foe.

Used in a sentence:

When I see that guy who stole my money, he's getting molly wopped on site.

oh yea. Gotten to.

We'll let McDerFuhrer decide if it's okay or not. And I'm far from gotten to, Cole.

MC is a mod GOAT. Why do all you talk **** about him and call him nazi references.... very disrespectful.

its all fun and games until somebody makes a rape joke

Molly ****

Definition:

To reach waaay back with your pimp hand, damn near knocking oneself off balance to deliver a massive blow with an inside closed fist to the temple of your **** or foe.

Used in a sentence:

When I see that guy who stole my money, he's getting molly wopped on site.

oh yea. Gotten to.

is that black talk?????

^^^^

It's called the IDGAF what ya'll think style.

you can quit trying so hard to be me now.

You can suck on my cleanly shaven ball sack.

Gr8 not only a full JBJ fan you're a tea bagger too. Hesus man you retardlicans are something else. You way sist you

^^^^

Gr8 not only a full JBJ fan you're a tea bagger too. Hesus man you retardlicans are something else. You way sist you

Lol I like this guy.

^^^^

Complains about us calling him a retard on PM. Likes it when PakaL calls him a retardlican. LOL

And Cole, McMod doesn't poop his pants over the Nazi references, which are a joke, because he's an adult. He responds to them like they didn't even happen. So why did you get your panties in a twist over it?

Oh great the king lame trying hard to come at me. Laying it down on your idols hurts, I know, but try to hold it together JP.

It'z so hard to come correct hommie it iz with all the recent rug burn going on it'z hard to cope on the realuh

Oh great the king lame trying hard to come at me. Laying it down on your idols hurts, I know, but try to hold it together JP.

It'z so hard to come correct hommie it iz with all the recent rug burn going on it'z hard to cope on the realuh

Fo sho my guy. You just became my idol homie Pak.

Archived